• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Nashville man has been charged with domestic assault after someone unplugged his PlayStation, according to police.

Police said Joshua Stone got into an argument with the victim while playing video games.

He told officers the woman unplugged the PlayStation, so he body-slammed her.

The woman was injured.

Last edited:
Okay you know how when you read a headline on here you automatically get a momentary mental image of what the perp could look like before you see the mugshot. At least I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who does it. Weather its gender race overall look whatever we kind of had a quick sloppy picture. So where am I going with this?
The mental image I had was not even remotely close to this guy. I got the color wrong, the face wrong, the hair wrong, everything wrong.

Oddly enough it kind of made me smile and laugh in that I'm not so jaded. Or maybe I am not just haven't realized it yet LOL!

OMG, this reminds me of when I was cleaning well dusting in my son's room and turned the power to his playstation off by accident. I can't remember what I said. I could see it in his eyes tht he wanted to cry, but he just said forget it mom lol

Back