• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On October 1, 2019 a brutal child killer will be released after serving 30 years for killing seven-year-old Laranda Jones.

On July 21, 1988 Laronda drank juice and milk from the refrigerator and David Bowens, the Penis of the house became outraged and decided that the child needed to be taught a lesson.

Records indicate that Laranda's mother was a willing participate in the brutal campaign against her daughter. Mother and penis made the 7-year -old run up and down stairs, when the child became tire she was beaten with a switch a vacuum cleaner pipe, a belt, and an electrical cord leaving over 100 wounds to Laronda's body.

An exhausted and brutalized, Laranda leaned over a stair railing and fall to the floor below.

Bowen's realizing that Laranda was no longer breathing took her to the magical bathtub and submerged her in cold water. The magic was unsuccessful and the parents called 911.
Bowens dressed Laranda in a sun dress, laid her on the floor and went to hide in the attic with the other seven children in the home.

Andrea Jones, the mother told the paramedics that Laronda had fallen down the stairs in the home (she left the beating detail out) and that she and Mr. Bowens attempted to revive the child by cold water and warming her up.

Paramedics already skeptical of Jones story found bruises on Laronda's body when they cut her sundress. When confronted about the bruises on the child's body, Jones admitted that the child had “gotten a whipping.”

The coroner’s office stated Laranda, whose death was ruled a homicide, died from blunt impacts to the head, trunk and extremities.

Bowens told police he used corporal punishment on Laranda because she took milk out of the refrigerator, messed with the juice, and left a faucet dripping. According to Bowens, he ordered Laranda to run up and down the steps. When Laranda became exhausted and sat down, Bowens said he hit her four times to get Laranda to get up. When she refused he beat her more with a belt. Bowens said, “I kept hitting her with the belt, but she only got up and ran half way and sat down on the step. She said she was sick and wanted to go to sleep, but she’s done that kind of thing before.” Bowens said he left and Laranda fell down the steps and would not get up. Bowens told authorities, “When I went in to get her up, she had spit and goo coming out of her mouth, like she was in shock, so I carried her up to the bathroom giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation” he said, “I put her in cold water, then I remembered that with shock you have to keep them warm so I took her out.”

David Bowens was sentenced to 15 years-to-life in prison.

Antonia Jones served 11 years in prison before being released in 1999.

Source Documents

https://www.blockparole.com/david-b...88Ilt9eZucwBkaWoe-xG0iQ9RjOfaBQLi1GHe6HYdMmO0

http://www.starbeacon.com/news/loca...cle_cba066c9-be00-5cdd-8461-218eed6b78a3.html

Back