• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dead Stephanie

“Buy the ticket, take the ride”
Yay! I love gifts! Thank you bold fairy! I’m so fucking honored! Whoever, wherever, this Miss America wave is for you!

Fantabulous! :)

We got some real nice Bold Fairies around here, they enabled me until I could enable myself. The addiction is long standing now, no hope for me.:p:D:cool:

You better stick around!!!!

Got it?!?!?!

:laser:
[doublepost=1512687150,1512687066][/doublepost]Oh yeah, I forgot, and Welcome to Bold Land!!

(I hear there’s a boobie thread somewhere, but I’m starting to think everyone’s playing a prank on me)

You better stick around!!!!

Got it?!?!?!

:laser:
[doublepost=1512687150,1512687066][/doublepost]Oh yeah, I forgot, and Welcome to Bold Land!!

(I hear there’s a boobie thread somewhere, but I’m starting to think everyone’s playing a prank on me)
I got you!!! There is a boobie thread, it’s in the bold members only jacket!!! Lmfao

yeaahhhh sonnn!!! congrats!! i got the fairy sprinkles too!! <3
(but my damn 3 key is still being a butt)

oh and speaking of huge tits, i'm only 8-9 weeks along with my 1st baby and i've already gone from the 4 d's i already had to at least 5 now! can any mamas out there tell me what i'm in for?? i've googled it already of course, and it looks like it could widely vary but i'm guessing prior size is a factor...?

loveys! <3

oh and speaking of huge tits, i'm only 8-9 weeks along with my 1st baby and i've already gone from the 4 d's i already had to at least 5 now! can any mamas out there tell me what i'm in for?? i've googled it already of course, and it looks like it could widely vary but i'm guessing prior size is a factor...?

loveys! <3
Congrats on your first little one on the way!!! Mine were so divine while I was pregnant. Yes seems that prior size was a factor, they were huge in the end. I’m sure @notchback would love a picture timeline from beginning til end so keep that in mind, LMFAO.
[doublepost=1512886420,1512886314][/doublepost]

loveys! <3
Congrats on the fairy visit, I guess u can say u have been dusted!!!

tysm, and tysm!!! lol yeah i was considering adding a disclaimer:
*btw, you can't afford these pics so don't bother asking

i am so fucking excited, but terrified of the whole squeamish, barbaric nature of pregnancy and childbirth. and it looks like my shallow plans to turn my 1 bedroom apt into my own personal victorias secret, salon and clothing boutique are gonna be on hold for a minute lol, but in all seriousness, i am over the moon! congrats on yr child(ren?) too. i keep saying, oh you better be the cutest, most well behaved baby ever for how sick yr making mama lol

Well you got me beat, I just got the regulation 3Ds, and no, nobody can see, they are too old for such nonsense.:p
weeelll, as it turns out, i'm totally down to trade some 't' for some 'a', if u know what i mean!
hoping the whole baby thing can help in that regard also! *crosses fingers
[doublepost=1512960873,1512960569][/doublepost]oh btw ladies, Torrid has amazing bras for plus size ladies...theyre very well made and get this, theyre actually padded too!! because if some skinny minnie can go to victorias secret and get a bra that adds 3 cups, we curvy girls need to step it up too! but at least when i drop my bra in front of someone it won't be all disappointment lol...
and cheer up skinny girls. most big tittied chix are built to hold that shelf if u know what i mean ;)

Last edited:
Love your boobs now, because they'll never be the same. My wife had perfect 36c breasts when we were married. After three kids, they have been reduced to a's. I miss the boobs of yore.

Back