• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
Gotta love Atlanta! Georgia Aquarium. Lennox Mall. Gay Thugs. GAY THUGS!?!?!:eek:

Five members of the Gangster Disciples have been convicted of a brutal attack on an associate of theirs. Christopher Lockett, 30, Quatez Clark, 21, Jasper (Jasper? That old ass name?) Green, 27, Joshua Rooks, 27, and Xavier Gibson, 23 have been convicted of participating in street gang activity, and murder

Thirty-three year old Christopher Dean used to be a confidential informant in California before moving to GA. I guess the group of GD's (Gang of Dickslingers?) didn't like it when they learned about their new home's past and decided to do him something about it. In October of 2016. The former CI (Cum Initiator?) was lured to a house with the hopes of buying drugs.

There, he was beaten with a 2-by-4 and a crowbar for over an hour to deter other GD's (Gay Dickheads?) that working as an informant will not be tolerated. He was also sodomized with "a handle-like object" and there was semen in his rectal cavity. Once they got their rocks off, Dean was shot in the head.

Rooks went to pick up Green and Lamar Almon in the hopes of paying them to clean the scene and dump the body. But they had fucked (no pun intended) poor Chris up so much that they decided to just leave him in the trunk. His body was found in the trunk of Lockett's car (yeah because THAT'S untraceable :rolleyes: ), which was left parked at a MARTA station.

Lockett, Gibson, Clark, Rooks, and Green will be sentenced April 19th.

Agree. I suspect he indulged in many levels of risk for thrills.
I'm betting he got himself into a lot of bad situations because of a fondness for narcotics. In fact, I bet that's how he ended up as a CI in the first place.

He looks like an affable charmer that has spent so much of his life talking his way out of shit that he has come to overestimate his ability. I had a buddy like that; I could see him getting tangled up with gangbangers through drugs and being certain he had them all charmed, when they were really just tolerating him for the business.

So, what exactly was Mr. Whitebread Weaselsnitch doing hanging out with these rasta gangbangers in the first place? He honestly doesn't look like he was built for thug life. Not too surprising he came to a bad end.

I'm betting he was raped by more than one of them.
That's exactly what I was thinking! He never heard the phrase "Get in where you fit in."

WHO of these Gang of Dickheads has the handle-like shaped wiener?
The one with the longest dreads. He looks like a dog when you tell it bad dog. Ya know... how they keep eye contact but they put their head down.

He looks like an affable charmer that has spent so much of his life talking his way out of shit that he has come to overestimate his ability.
YES! I'm a super square lady. My brother lives a pushover life and lets people take advantage. I have no sympathy for his loser choices.
But I've had to deal with people like that who work their little cons, talking their way into and out of situations. And depending how they think their con is succeeding, I'm either that nice lady Muriel, or that crazy angry bitch Muriel. Because my default mode is "leave this property now!" Good news is, my brother moved off the farm and no more bums stopping by. As far as I know, none of those petty cons got themselves In the sordid tragic mess this guy did. But it's easy to understand how it happens when drugs and over confidence rules one's life.

That's exactly what I was thinking! He never heard the phrase "Get in where you fit in."

The one with the longest dreads. He looks like a dog when you tell it bad dog. Ya know... how they keep eye contact but they put their head down.

They look like spider heads. The short ones are like those jumpy furry black ones and the one with the long hair is a daddy long legs.

The amount of jokes at the victims expense here, especially when it comes to him being a victim of rape, is as shocking as it is disturbing. Really vile. Ive never seen this type of discourse in a topic about a female who is raped/murdered. Really disgusting and disturbing. I get we often make jokes about dark things, make jokes about elements of many crimes, but again, the jokes so directly made about the crime of rape here and about the victim are fucking sickening and truly beyond the pale and def near unheard of elsewhere on this site.

So, what exactly was Mr. Whitebread Weaselsnitch doing hanging out with these rasta gangbangers in the first place? He honestly doesn't look like he was built for thug life. Not too surprising he came to a bad end.

He was just buying drugs.

Im curious how they found out about his California past.

Also, seems a lot of folks here are oddly surprised that there was a sexual element to the crime or that these gutter thug shitheads had homosexual tendencies. This is the norm, not the exception, when it comes to these type of criminals. Your average black gangmember has no qualms whatsoever about raping another male, either out of genuine sexual urges or simply as an act of aggression/punishment/etc. There is a reason this sort of thing is so prevalent not just in gangland crimes such as this one here in America, but across the African continent when you look at the various civil wars and genocides that routinely, consistently take place. It's born out of the same mindset and physiological makeup. I truly believe that criminals like these make up a sub-species of your more advanced, superior homo-sapien. This type of behavior is commonly seen in animals such as dogs for example, im sure weve all seen a male dog attempt to hump another male animal, often not due to any sexual urge, but merely out of a physiological need to dominate, although with many cases that sexual urge and the need to establish dominance go hand in hand.

Simply put, this is not some oddity of a story involving 5 homosexual gangmembers. This is simply what gangmembers do, certainly what the overwhelming majority of the subspecies of human that commonly joins and commits gang activity is capable of and desires to do. There is a reason rape is prevalent in prisons, and it's not simply due to a lack of poon around the place.

Last edited:
This is the norm, not the exception, when it comes to these type of criminals. Your average black gangmember has no qualms whatsoever about raping another male, either out of genuine sexual urges or simply as an act of aggression/punishment/etc. There is a reason this sort of thing is so prevalent not just in gangland crimes such as this one here in America, but across the African continent when you look at the various civil wars and genocides that routinely, consistently take place. It's born out of the same mindset and physiological makeup. I truly believe that criminals like these make up a sub-species of your more advanced, superior homo-sapien. This type of behavior is commonly seen in animals such as dogs for example, im sure weve all seen a male dog attempt to hump another male animal, often not due to any sexual urge, but merely out of a physiological need to dominate, although with many cases that sexual urge and the need to establish dominance go hand in hand.

Simply put, this is not some oddity of a story involving 5 homosexual gangmembers. This is simply what gangmembers do, certainly what the overwhelming majority of the subspecies of human that commonly joins and commits gang activity is capable of and desires to do. There is a reason rape is prevalent in prisons, and it's not simply due to a lack of poon around the place.

Ok let's take all this big worded shit you say, and let's take away the super racist 'black/african' aspect and flip it to College frat boys just 'hazing' their buddies.

Is there not a 'gang' type atmosphere in this good ol white boys college frat/jock party? I mean add some kegs instead of drugs and your basically trying out for a fraternity are you not??? Let's not make this a racial thing, let's just make it a 'MALE' problem. And hey, Jacky, kinda sounds like your REALLY understand it, my bet is you were not only in a frat but a fratboy king! I bet you enjoyed hazing the newbies a whole lot!

Simply put, this is not some oddity of a story involving (as you so eloquently put it) "subspecies of human that commonly joins and commits" college frat activity is capable of and desires to do. Check the news Jacky, frat boys and gang members, blacks or whites, it's all predominantly men who can't seem to keep their dick in their pants. ;)

Ok let's take all this big worded shit you say, and let's take away the super racist 'black/african' aspect and flip it to College frat boys just 'hazing' their buddies.

Is there not a 'gang' type atmosphere in this good ol white boys college frat/jock party? I mean add some kegs instead of drugs and your basically trying out for a fraternity are you not??? Let's not make this a racial thing, let's just make it a 'MALE' problem. And hey, Jacky, kinda sounds like your REALLY understand it, my bet is you were not only in a frat but a fratboy king! I bet you enjoyed hazing the newbies a whole lot!

Simply put, this is not some oddity of a story involving (as you so eloquently put it) "subspecies of human that commonly joins and commits" college frat activity is capable of and desires to do. Check the news Jacky, frat boys and gang members, blacks or whites, it's all predominantly men who can't seem to keep their dick in their pants. ;)
Well said

Back