• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Texas kindergarten teacher who was charged Monday in a knife assault on her boyfriend was angry because he would not have sex with her, according to court documents.

Yamile Uribe, 41, who is a teacher at Lagos Elementary School in Manor, just outside Austin, has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the attempted stabbing but was no longer in the Travis County Jail on Tuesday, online jail records show.

Police said they were called at 10:48 p.m. Sunday to a disturbance at a residence in the 16700 block of Jaron Drive in Manor. When they arrived, Uribe’s 36-year-old boyfriend told police that Uribe had “lost it” and attacked him with a knife, then locked herself in the bedroom upstairs, court documents say.

Police found a 12-inch knife on the floor next to the stairs, and Uribe asleep in the bedroom, an arrest affidavit filed against her says.

Uribe was placed in handcuffs when she awoke, the document says.

In an interview with police, Uribe’s boyfriend said the two were intoxicated and began arguing when Uribe tried to have sex with him and he rejected her, the document says. Uribe then began calling him names, grabbed a knife out of the kitchen and charged at him, holding the knife over her head and attempting to stab him, the affidavit says.

Uribe’s boyfriend said he was able to roll to get away from her and that the knife narrowly missed him and went into the couch, the document says. He was able to get the knife out of her hands, and she then went upstairs, where she fell asleep, the affidavit says.

Uribe reportedly admitted to police that the two had been drinking but refused to answer questions about any attempted stabbing, court documents say.

Uribe was booked into the Travis County Jail on Monday and released the same day after posting bond on bail set at $15,000, a court administrator said.

Why was someone with a violent criminal record permitted to gain employment as a teacher? Wonder if it was a public or private school.
Should be some enraged parents on this one for sure.

That said, id be down for knifesex for sure, very exciting.

That's just it. She never sees it coming. I slowly slither and rub my way to the top. Making suggestive eye contact as I crawl up. Gyrate just a little, unsheath the meat, smile like an angel and do my best to break the head off in her eye socket. Then I beat a hasty retreat before she recovers and grabs a knife!

No means NO and she' got the black eye to prove it.

Sometimes you have to be creative with crazy........

Why is it always the kindergarten teachers? This is maybe the 7th or 8th time I've heard recently of a kindergarten teacher going off the rails, including the one at my nieces' former Catholic grade school! :shifty:
Because they need the least qualifications. Face it.... 5 yr old does not need much oversight: From a reasonable person. They are going to put the beginners in charge of the beginners.
When in doubt, take care of your own spawn, don't leave them to anyone.

Back