• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
During a private session at a strip club, a dancer placed her hands on a clothed undercover officer’s private parts and moved in a vertical motion to simulate a sex act, according to a warrant.

The officer noted it was to arouse or gratify her or his sexual desire.

Two other dancers sat on the laps of other undercover officers and had “shots” with them, according to the arrest warrants obtained by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The three dancers at Bucks Cabaret in north Fort Worth were among six arrested and booked on charges of public lewdness on July 18.

A Fort Worth jail log identified the suspects who face public lewdness charges as Alyssa Flores, 24, of Keller; Dianela Pena-Ruano, 26, of Fort Worth; Luzmary Moreno Garcia, 24, of Fort Worth; Lily Lucio, 20, of Fort Worth; Norbys Barrera Fuentes, 35; and Madison Brown, 22.

Brown also faces a charge of prostitution, according to jail records.

The warrant on Lucio stated an undercover officer went into the business on March 28 and began talking to her.

At some point, the two went to a back room and Lucio provided a private dance.

During the dance, Lucio is accused of simulating the sex act on the officer, according to the warrant.

On April 28, another vice officer entered the business and approached Flores. She asked if he wanted to do a “shot” with her. At some point, Flores is accused of sitting on his lap and drinking Patron.

On that same night, another undercover officer approached Brown, who also was accused of lewd immoral conduct while at the club.

Authorities have said the arrests were the result of a police operation at the strip club, which was the scene of a shooting on July 11 in the club’s parking lot where two men were injured.

Each woman faces charges of public lewdness. In Texas, a person commits this offense if the person knowingly engages in sexual intercourse, deviant sexual intercourse or sexual contact in public, according to the Texas Penal Code.

Brow Analysis:
(Left to right)

#1 - Brows WAY too far apart
#2 - Pretty good
#3 - Arch artificial and too high
#4 - Brows too close together, almost a unibrow
#5 - Brows too far apart and too dark
#6 - Adequate, but should match the drawn on bits with her actual brow

I too am not impressed with the brow game.

Some of these have to be men.

I assume this is the safest, most crime free city in the entire world correct? I mean if they have resources to waste investigating/busting strip clubs for offering lap dances and "immoral behavior", then there cant be literally ANYTHING else for cops to do.

What absolute fucking madness. Very possible the biggest and most vomit inducing waste of police resources ever.

Back