• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ellen Corrine Rupp-Jones, 36, is accused of injecting unneeded insulin into her daughter in order to gain attention

Child Protective Services documents allege Rupp-Jones has Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

According to the affidavit, Rupp-Jones took her daughter to UT Health in Tyler and said her daughter had blood sugar problems. Rupp-Jones was told by a nurse to stay in Tyler, but Rupp-Jones ignored that advice and took her daughter to Cook Children’s hospital in Fort Worth.

A test showed the daughter to have low blood sugar with an elevated insulin level, which concerned the doctor over insulin poisoning. According to the affidavit, Rupp-Jones told the doctor her daughter was diagnosed with diabetes in Kentucky. The staff at Cook’s contacted the doctor in Kentucky, who said testing was never performed there. This caused the Cook’s doctor to be concerned that Rupp-Jones may be poisoning her daughter with unneeded insulin.

After the hospital visit, the daughter was placed in a foster home.

On Jan. 21, Detective Michael Weber contacted the girl’s father, who said he had one other child with Rupp-Jones. He said their son was healthy until Rupp-Jones began complaining their son had hearing problems several years ago. The father said Rupp-Jones demanded that their son have a special hearing device in school.

The father told Weber he has custody of his daughter every other weekend and has never seen any seizures, low blood sugars or other symptoms of diabetes. He said he had questioned Rupp-Jones on the diabetes diagnosis before and it upset Rupp-Jones greatly when he did, according to the affidavit.

The father said Rupp-Jones is extremely attention seeking and once said there was a shooting at her work in Kentucky over a year ago. The father said when he questioned why there was no media report, Rupp-Jones said the hospital had paid off media not to report.

On Jan. 31, a forensic interviewer talked to the girl, who said she has a seizure when her blood sugar is low.

“The victim stated ’That’s what I heard, I have a seizure.' When asked if the victim remembered the seizure or is this something someone told her, the victim stated ‘I never knew when I had a seizure,’” according to the affidavit.

The affidavit states the girl said she was injected with insulin when she stayed with her mother but never with her father. She said her mother gets mad when she doesn’t do what her mother says and she is sent to time out and loses cellphone access.

On Feb. 12, Weber interviewed the Cook’s doctor, who said any administration of insulin in a child who did not have diabetes would cause a substantial risk of death. He also said the girl was placed in a room with a hidden camera and that Rupp-Jones reported the girl having seizures and vomiting, but nothing of that sort was later found on video, according to the affidavit.

The doctor said that because Rupp-Jones is a nurse, she had access to fast-acting insulin and glucagon, which allowed her to raise and lower her daughter’s insulin level.

On Feb. 14, Weber spoke with Rupp-Jones. Weber reported Rupp-Jones gave inconsistent statements about her daughter’s genetic testing.

Weber asked Rupp-Jones if she used attention-seeking behavior and she said “For me maybe, but I don’t need anything for my daughter,” according to the affidavit.

As of May 23, the child had been out of Rupp-Jones’ care for four months and ate a normal child’s diet and did not need insulin.

Weber obtained a warrant for Rupp-Jones’ arrest on May 31.

Last edited:
I am so glad that the doctor followed up to see if what this bitch said was true. Poor little girl, I have low blood sugar episodes, I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

Mama needs a few injections herself just to see and feel what this child was going thru, wait until the last minute to bring her sugar up, let her be scared for her life when her vision is going and she don't have the energy to walk across the room to get something that will bring it up. I hate people who think they have to be the center of attention every where they go.

I am so glad that the doctor followed up to see if what this bitch said was true. Poor little girl, I have low blood sugar episodes, I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

Mama needs a few injections herself just to see and feel what this child was going thru, wait until the last minute to bring her sugar up, let her be scared for her life when her vision is going and she don't have the energy to walk across the room to get something that will bring it up. I hate people who think they have to be the center of attention every where they go.

All of this!
I've had low blood sugar crashes myself @cubby , and they are both very frightening and weakening, I can't imagine how an uninformed child would react to such episodes, and their inability to recognize what's happening to them in general, let alone the fact that they're being intentionally induced by her own mother. :mad:

Let the monstrous bitch have several induced deep low sugar crashes - to the point the room is spinning, her ears are ringing, and she's fighting the urge to vomit and pass out at the same time, while realizing that she dare not move or she'll hit the floor face first and that she wouldn't be able to even begin to push herself into a simple sitting position, much less manage to get to some sugar/glucose in the kitchen or even dial 911 should the phone be right next to her.
Even if she's in bed laying down when this happens, she'll feel like she's about to fall off the bed each time she merely moves her eyes. :finger:

@Sugar Cookie, I'm not sure about that, I became diabetic at 19, so I'm not sure about small people. But I know it's not really good to have blood sugar zigzagging wildly like that. Hopefully with her being so young, and only happening for a short while, it hasn't had time to really affect her, at least in ways that are permanent. Sorry I couldn't give you any more information.

I'm not a doctor (or a @cubby ), but the short answer is yes.

This is correct.
It can cause pancreatic, kidney, and heart issues to occur as she grows, even if such heavy doses of unnecessary insulin were only administered a few times.

I was diagnosed with DM type II 7 years ago come this November, and although I take oral medication, and have only been given insulin when I was hospitalized for spinal fusion surgery (surgeries will make your body produce extra sugars to try to heal the surgical area quickly), I've discussed insulin abuses like this and the type of insulin shock techniques used in mental health treatment in the 50's with my Dr. at length.
Fortunately, insulin shock procedures are no longer approved for such use, but we still see it in abuse situations like this, and in the famous death case brought against Klaus Von Bulow for his heiress wife, Sunny Von Bulow.

Insulin poisoning is hard to detect in a dead body, as insulin begins to dissipate at the moment of death.
The best forensic testing method is to test the eye fluid, which retains the level at the time of death for a much longer time frame.

I'm no longer considered a diabetic ATM, but now only "suspect" for the disease and have been taken off all of my medications except for one. If my next blood work up shows I'm maintaining the same A1C level (4.3), or lower, I'll be taken off that last medication as well.

(ETA: Although my DR. doesn't participate in any OL groups, she's a true-crime junkie herself;) )

Last edited:
A quick summary of her 100% lies:
Claimed her son was hearing impaired and daughter diabetic
A shooting at her workplace
She claimed she served in the Air Force.
She told her husband she had cancer and was pregnant
She told the divorce judge she'd "just had a stillborn baby by c-section",
She claimed to have an operation to remove cancer, but it was just a benign cyst.
When confronted about cancer said it was precancerous and she'd had chemo
Her church raised $4000 so her daughter could have a service dog. The dog cost $500 and she spent the rest on living expenses.

Last edited:
There’s no way a true service dog with that kind of training would only cost $500. It’s also strange that the mom is explaining what the dog does-no comments from the organization that trains the dog or any medical professionals. Either she just got that dog off Craig’s list or it was gifted by the organization which I’d think would really do some research about whose getting the dog.

Also if it was a true service dog it was going to have a pretty boring career being that she didn’t even have diabetes.

That woman is diabolical.

There’s no way a true service dog with that kind of training would only cost $500.
Watch the video. Mother and daughter were interviewed. It's a little puppy, not a trained dog. Attention whore mom was the only "service dog" needed because she was creating the sick episodes.
Probably told people she was going to buy a trained dog, then bought a puppy planning to pocket the balance all along.

Last edited:
If you don’t know the situation y’all should keep your mouth shut. I know this woman personally and her kids are my little cousins! They should never had to go through anything like this. No one should. Elle is mentally crazy and needs help of course. How about prayers for her instead of calling her out of her name! You never know how this type of stuff affects a family until it happens to your own! We are all hurt by her actions, but y’all should do some research on the disease Munchhausen by proxy syndrome before downing her!
Post automatically merged:

Watch the video. Mother and daughter were interviewed. It's a little puppy, not a trained dog. Attention whore mom was the only "service dog" needed because she was creating the sick episodes.
Probably told people she was going to buy a trained dog, then bought a puppy planning to pocket the balance all along.
The dog was not trained it was donated under false information given to the breeder! She was having it trained, or so she said, by someone that specializes in service dogs. Please do your research on the disease Munchhausen by proxy’s before calling her out of her name please!

Last edited:
She’ll soon have a boyfriend by proxy of a big ugly mean prison female.

And what’s with the phrase “calling her out of her name”. So ghetto and white trash. Obviously I know what it’s supposed to mean, but it literally makes no sense. Just say, “quit saying bad things about her.” We won’t, but at least you won’t sound so low rent.

If you don’t know the situation y’all should keep your mouth shut. I know this woman personally and her kids are my little cousins! They should never had to go through anything like this. No one should. Elle is mentally crazy and needs help of course. How about prayers for her instead of calling her out of her name! You never know how this type of stuff affects a family until it happens to your own! We are all hurt by her actions, but y’all should do some research on the disease Munchhausen by proxy syndrome before downing her!

The dog was not trained it was donated under false information given to the breeder! She was having it trained, or so she said, by someone that specializes in service dogs. Please do your research on the disease Munchhausen by proxy’s before calling her out of her name please!

Save your outrage for anyone else who actually GAF about poor, pitiful and sad "all about me" Ellen.
I'll use my prayers for the innocent child who actually suffered and could've died from what the incubation uterus Ellen did just because she wanted to get personal attention, versus actually loving and caring for her child as a real life *individual person*, and not a mere extension of Ellen herself to use for her selfish needy "pay attention to and notice ME" issues.
We've read about Munchhausen and Munchhausen by Proxy disorders (NB: it's not a "disease") and have discussed from the DSM-5 here for far longer than you could possibly access and learn in the time since this crime has taken place.
If this was my own family member, I'd be calling her out on her shit and downing on her 'out of her name' just as if she was like every other child abusing criminal featured on here, which is exactly what she has become.
You're on the wrong site to be attempting any defense for her horrific child abusive crimes - this is The DreaminDemon, and we discuss and publicly shame asshole criminals like her who've committed crimes of atrocity, the bizarre, and barbaric natures, and she's a absolute shoe-in for the countless other crimes of MBP-D - which also usually involve financial scamming that we've read about, discussed, and shamed in the past.
"Downing her" is precisely what we do here, and we save our pity for victims, not the perpetrators of crimes.
Here's another German terminology for you to research, it's called "Schadenfreude", and it's what we specialize in here at DreaminDemon.:eek:

Pro tip: Never do an internet search of crimes committed by a family member or friend, and you'll spare yourself a lot of pain and embarrassment when reading comments and then trying to defend their actions on websites like this one.

She’ll soon have a boyfriend by proxy of a big ugly mean prison female.

And what’s with the phrase “calling her out of her name”. So ghetto and white trash. Obviously I know what it’s supposed to mean, but it literally makes no sense. Just say, “quit saying bad things about her.” We won’t, but at least you won’t sound so low rent.
Lmao low rent ok

Save your outrage for anyone else who actually GAF about poor, pitiful and sad "all about me" Ellen.
I'll use my prayers for the innocent child who actually suffered and could've died from what the incubation uterus Ellen did just because she wanted to get personal attention, versus actually loving and caring for her child as a real life *individual person*, and not a mere extension of Ellen herself to use for her selfish needy "pay attention to and notice ME" issues.
We've read about Munchhausen and Munchhausen by Proxy disorders (NB: it's not a "disease") and have discussed from the DSM-5 here for far longer than you could possibly access and learn in the time since this crime has taken place.
If this was my own family member, I'd be calling her out on her shit and downing on her 'out of her name' just as if she was like every other child abusing criminal featured on here, which is exactly what she has become.
You're on the wrong site to be attempting any defense for her horrific child abusive crimes - this is The DreaminDemon, and we discuss and publicly shame asshole criminals like her who've committed crimes of atrocity, the bizarre, and barbaric natures, and she's a absolute shoe-in for the countless other crimes of MBP-D - which also usually involve financial scamming that we've read about, discussed, and shamed in the past.
"Downing her" is precisely what we do here, and we save our pity for victims, not the perpetrators of crimes.
Here's another German terminology for you to research, it's called "Schadenfreude", and it's what we specialize in here at DreaminDemon.:eek:

Pro tip: Never do an internet search of crimes committed by a family member or friend, and you'll spare yourself a lot of pain and embarrassment when reading comments and then trying to defend their actions on websites like this one.
I’m not on her side I agree she is a crazy bitch that needs help. She’s exactly where she needs to be!! I’m not embarrassed. But my little cousins don’t know exactly what their mom has done they still believe that she is the best mom ever and love her. They just think she’s gone for a little bit rite now. They don’t really know why. I don’t ever want them to find a site like this and see all this stuff being said about their mom!

Last edited:
@Mommyof32014

Who cares what you want.

Stop posting and the thread will die.

Maybe your issue is you need attention and that is why you came here.

Have you contacted all the newspapers that reported the story to have them destroy any media created?

If not focus on the kids and tell them the truth about their mama so when they grow up they will keep their children away from her.

Lmao low rent ok

I’m not on her side I agree she is a crazy bitch that needs help. She’s exactly where she needs to be!! I’m not embarrassed. But my little cousins don’t know exactly what their mom has done they still believe that she is the best mom ever and love her. They just think she’s gone for a little bit rite now. They don’t really know why. I don’t ever want them to find a site like this and see all this stuff being said about their mom!

Then what you can do is to be there for them in every way that you possibly can.
Let them know you're always here for them, and they can come to you with anything that troubles them.
You'll also have to prepare them for eventually finding out what has happened, because they will hear about it at school, from locals and neighbors, and overhearing other family members talking.
They may be too young to fully understand now, but they will eventually have questions that must be answered honestly, so that they can mentally learn to comprehend and personally deal with what their mother has done.
While there is treatment for MBP-D, it can never be successful unless the person is willing to acknowledge and face what they've done, and few MBP-D patients are ever able to admit their actions.
Prepare them for this too, when they're age appropriate, so they can fully understand the situation with regards to their mother - a great part of their hearts and minds will always love their mother, but when they're old enough to understand, they need to know that it's not safe for them to be with her due to her mental disorder.

Be well, and give them as much nurturing and love as you can, forever.

I don’t ever want them to find a site like this and see all this stuff being said about their mom!

They will look and find out the truth eventually. Even if they only found news articles, they would still know she hurt her own child and risked killing her in order to get attention. Better for them to hear the truth from you than to find it online after you kept it hidden from them. Better for them to have you there to comfort them and answer questions when they find out then to have to deal with it all alone after reading it online or hearing it in gossip.

I also think the kids would find it comforting to read that strangers thought what mommy did was awful and felt sorry for her poor children. It would be validating that people were on their side.

Last edited:
Back