• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
SAN ANTONIO - A Texas man was arrested Friday on suspicion of stabbing his girlfriend’s dog with a 6-inch hunting knife and breaking off the animal’s teeth with pliers.

Vernon Ortiz, 40, of San Antonio, has been charged with animal cruelty to include torture, which is a third-degree felony. He allegedly attacked the dachshund mix named Cosmo after the pet urinated on his bed, officials said.
[....]
we found the 40-year-old suspect, it appears, had assaulted the animal with a 6-inch hunting knife," said Shannon Sims, assistant director for San Antonio’s Animal Care Services, according to KENS-TV. "In addition to that, he had also used pliers to break off the canines of the animal to keep it from biting him."
[....]
San Antonio police were called to a home on August 2 when they found the dog with facial wounds and problems with its teeth, Simms said. An ensuing investigation revealed that the dog had broken teeth.

During the investigation, Ortiz confessed to stabbing the dog, Fox 29 San Antonio reported.

Officials said the dog has been treated by veterinarians. He is now recovering and back with his owner, Ortiz’s girlfriend.

If convicted, Ortiz could face up to 10 years in jail and up to $10,000 in fines, according to Fox 29.

full

Get the fuck away from this asshat before he can impregnate you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Strap him on to a dental exam chair so he can't move.
Use pliers to crack the protective enamel coating and expose the nerve within.
Shoot compressed air on to said nerve until it becomes useless.
Flush his mouth with ice cold water to re-invigorate shitbag.
There are 31 more teeth to go... (I'm assuming here)

What a sick bastard. If the owner lets her boyfriend back into the house, I'd be very worried about him doing further damage to the poor dog. Hope she's smart enough to dump him.

Strap him on to a dental exam chair so he can't move.
Use pliers to crack the protective enamel coating and expose the nerve within.
Shoot compressed air on to said nerve until it becomes useless.
Flush his mouth with ice cold water to re-invigorate shitbag.
There are 31 more teeth to go... (I'm assuming here)
There’s absolutely NOTHING more painful than dental surgery! And that’s with professionals and meds. I love your approach!

Back