• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
This gator is sporting new head wear. He has been seen swimming in a lake near Orchard Lakes Estates. When he was spotted by Erin Weaver, Erin couldn’t believe her eyes and took pictures of the knifed alligator.
Erin observed the knife was close to the gator’s eye. The knife dose give him an appearance of a dorsal fin. Which is probably better than being stuffed down a Florida Woman’s swampy yoga pants.

I’m sure the gator doesn’t care what pronouns I used to describe his predicament.
[GALLERY=media, 1416][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1417][/GALLERY]

[URL and unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/texas-sugar-land-orchard-lakes-estates-alligator-knife-erin-weaver-1443994?amp=1[/URL]

Last edited:
Why isn't this being taken care of? Poor gator... swimming around with an open wound can't be good for him. :oops:
The game warden are to busy filming for Lone Star Law
Weaver says Texas Parks and Wildlife was contacted Andrew neighbors are expecting a game warden to check out the gator next Monday.

We also spoke with the Brazos Bend State Park Superintendent who tells us gators are very resilient and infection resistant.

Superintendent Chris Bishop is optimistic this gator is not in pain and could live like this for some time.

I have to infer that if this gator has a knife in it's head, it was close enough to a human to have a knife stuck in it's head. I doubt he was just looking for a pat on the head. I think there is one lucky person out there somewhere. If a croc or a gator ever got within arms length of me, you better believe I'm going for the eyes.

I'd say that if the gator isn't bothered by it, there's a good chance that they'll decide to cut the knife off flush with the skin and leave it in there.

As a side note, if you are ever stabbed don't ever try to remove the weapon yourself. I was stabbed in the lower chest with a broken fence paling once. The cowardly fucker who did it ran off when I hit the ground. My friend who was with me was freaking out and wanted to pull it out. Later on the surgeon who fixed me up told me that given the time it took for me to get to hospital I probably would have bled to death if I hadn't left it in.

Back