• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
According to the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department’s law enforcement division, the illegal act happened around Thursday on Lake Worth near the mouth of the West Fork of the Trinity River.

The alligator was found dead with its tail removed, possibly by a poacher who may have wanted the meat or skin.

Operation Game Thief, Texas Wildlife’s crime stoppers program, is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for tips that lead to an arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible.
full

The program aims to stop those who violate Texas’ game and fishing laws, as well as reduce the number of poaching incidents in the state. It’s Facebook page is full wanted posters for illegal acts across the state.

Anyone with information about the alligator should call 1-800-792-GAME.

Alligator hunting season in Tarrant County ended in June.

@Sejanus
One is a culling of the herd. As in the oldest and most aggressive of the bunch to be sold to the highest bidder. As in to fund the guards and guns sort of thing. Bare with me, this is adult orientated reality...

The other is a little alligator trying to steal food from a bigger gator.
The tail is the choice cut, but the feral's have been known to snack on an arm & leg if the dinner get's wise.

Unlike your warped view of farmed gators with meal times 12 hours apart.

The real world don't pander this childish hysterics and it's time to grow your ass up.

Oh dear. To stay on topic, nice tail. Still not vapidly envious though. The child in me died a long time ago.

Post automatically merged:

@Sejanus
I have to apologize. I talked to you like an adult and that was rude of me.
Your real problem is your parents never made you raise a chicken and rabbit only to butcher and eat it for dinner. You are a store bought child of prepackaged marketing.

A basic life lesson would have gone long and far in your travels to wisdom.

Last edited:
Back