• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
There’s nothing like a good-hearted volunteer. One of them is named Terry, who donates a lot of his time to Safe Haven Pet Sanctuary located in Green Bay.

In a Facebook post shared Tuesday, Sept. 18 the shelter shared heartwarming photos of the dedicated volunteer who came along one day and said: “he’d like to brush cats.”

Terry eventually started going to the shelter every day to brush and pet the cats, getting to know each one.

“He brushes all of the cats, and can tell you about all their likes and dislikes,” the Facebook post reads.

Even more heartwarming, the shelter says most days Terry falls asleep with the cats, and pictures prove the cats enjoy every minute of it!

Terry’s post has since gone viral on Facebook, with more than 10,000 shares on the post. The shelter tried explaining to Terry, “he’s famous now” to which he responded, “Now if all of those people would just donate $5 to help the kitties, that would make such a big difference!”

According to the shelter, Terry went on to say “we should all pray for him to win the lottery so he can donate it to his cat friends.”

To top it off, the shelter wants to create an “Honorary Cat Grandpa” trophy for Terry. They plan to present it to him at the “Furry Tail Ball” on Wednesday, Nov. 17.

So far, the shelter has raised over $500 for the kitties.

The world needs more people like Terry.
https://fox2now.com/2018/09/20/man-...unteering-at-local-shelter-is-melting-hearts/
safe-haven-pet-sanctuary.jpg

I'm not really a cat person ... but its nice when pets have someone to hug.

My hermit crab hugs my thumb ... its like hi thumb ... squeeze ... then he moves on.

Back