• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
COLUMBIA, TN — A mother and four children have been found dead at a home in Tennesse in what police are calling a murder-suicide.

The bodies of four children - three girls and one boy whose ages ranged between 8 and 16 - and their mother were found Monday evening by a family member who called police.

I didn't find anywhere reporting exactly how the children died, but it is being reported that the mother died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Police have not released the identities of the family but did say that the father was not at home at the time of the incident. They also added that the children were homeschooled and they had never received any calls to the home prior to this incident.

Maury County Sheriff Bucky Rowland said that there had been some "struggles" within the home, which I am guessing is information provided by the children's father. Rowland asked that people pray for the surviving family members, as well as the first responders.

"Of course, the first responders, we see gruesome scenes regularly, but this is not one that you see every day, so I'd ask our community to lift our first responders up in prayer as well," Rowland said.

SOURCE: WSMV

Attachments

• 2018-10-16_093538.jpg
    2018-10-16_093538.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 2,328
Was that husband threatening to leave or was the family in financial trouble? Surely one of the two, or both, were the case.

Odd the female did it though.

what would you even do if you came up on a scene like that ???

Call the cops and make sure i had a mop

I'd go through the house and find and remove all the valuables before calling the police.

So it looks like the place was robbed so you can try and divert blame from the scumbag wife in the scenario or cuz you think cops would steal shit as they search the house?

It's a good idea for the latter for sure, very smart idea.

I still don't get it ... you'd automatically start cleaning ?

Cops steal all the time ...

Youd have to clean eventually. After the cops investigate of course and clear hte bodies out of there, youd have some puddles. I wouldnt want to get to that point and then realize, "well shit, i got no mop! Gotta run to the store". Depending on when the scene is opened back up to me, hardware stores like Lowes(my preferred place for such things) might be closed. Dollar tree could be closed(my preferred place to buy cleaning supplies, only a buck, cant beat it, prob get some candy too). I would hate to have to travel to walmart during such an already stressful time, when id no doubt already be exhausted. Be far better to run out and purchase the necessary supplies, such as a mop, perhaps while the cops are investigating and searching the property.

Troubled relationship with husband, who by all accounts thus far appears to be absolute fucking slime.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-new...w-light-on-columbia-murder-suicide/1531986366

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...-asked-stay-mother-divorce-filing/1663605002/

https://fox17.com/news/local/record...opted-children-raised-kids-alone-for-11-years

This last one is the most damning.

Testimony given during divorce proceedings from her husband Randall Collier detail how Cynthia was the four adopted children's sole caregiver for 11 years.
"I've never considered him to be my father," one of the children wrote of their father, Randall, in a sworn affidavit.

Randall moved out for good in 2009. Cynthia testified he made only one attempt in the next nine years to see his four adopted children despite giving Cynthia $11,500 each month.

One child wrote in a sworn affidavit, "My dad milks [their adoption] to try to seem like more of a good Christian family man than he actually is."

Another child recounted a story where Randall told Cynthia in front of at least one kid, "You deserved the treatment you got from your parents when you were a kid." The documents then say both of Cynthia Collier's parents molested her as a child.

Another child wrote in an affidavit given to Cynthia Collier's attorney, "It's like he didn't care if I died."

So apparently the dad/husband was a super scumbag. Apparently despite having absolutely nothing to do with the kids he tried for custody during their prior divorce attempt.

I wonder if scumbag husband was threatening to come hard on divorce/custody again and she went full nutter, "id rather us all die then you get custody" on everybody.

Hubby sounds like a truly selfish prick, abandoning them despite the child support. I bet this mom tried to give the kids all the love she didn’t get as a kid, only to deplete herself in the end. IMHO, the husband’s job is to care for his wife so she can care for their children— that means giving her a fucking break once in a while!

Was that husband threatening to leave or was the family in financial trouble? Surely one of the two, or both, were the case.

Odd the female did it though.

Isn't is usually the female, though? I mean in those cases where the children have all been killed. I don't recall the names of all the more sensationalized ones, but those are the only ones I can think of. I don't recall any where the father/dominant male figure did the killing of the children. Men tend to go after the wife/girlfriend/baby momma, more often than not. Women are just so vindictive and hit where it will hurt the most for the longest amount of time. (I am a woman, for the record.)

"An autopsy shows the mother had no drugs or alcohol in her system when she killed herself. The report says 17-year-old Kaileigh Lin Collier was shot 13 times in the bathroom, 15-year-old Lia Lin Collier shot nine times in her bed, 14-year-old Meigen Lin Collier shot eight times in her bed, and 14-year-old Bo Li Collier shot four times in his bed."

....holy fuck.

https://www.circa.com/story/2018/12...unds-into-her-children-before-killing-herself

Last edited:
Back