• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

You can't make this shit up!

A Tennessee man is accused of dipping something other than chips into a customer's salsa.

Howard Webb, 31, was with a driver for Dinner Delivered, a food delivery service, on Jan. 12 when he allegedly put his testicles in an order of salsa that a customer had ordered from a Mexican restaurant in Maryville, WBIR-TV reported.

Webb, in a video published by the news station, is seen seemingly putting his testicles in a cup of salsa. Someone else in the vehicle, identified as the delivery driver, is heard giggling and saying: "This is what you get when you give an 89-cents tip for an almost-30-minute drive."

"Oh, it feels good on my [testicles,]" Webb replies...

Bonus video!

Last edited:
Number one, this is a really serious issues folks. Some people have severe Nut Allergies.

Number two, you take a slight risk letting people in a closed off kitchen make your food, with unknown washing habits, un-sanitary prep stations and so on. When you oped to have a driver bring you your food, your increasing the risk exponentially.

Lastly, Number 0 (shit you should know) Tip your drivers, tip your servers, (not in this case) if you cannot afford to tip, drive yourself to a fast food.

Howard Matthew Webb went viral in a Facebook video that supposedly showed him dipping his testicles in salsa that was part of a delivery order plead guilty in court Tuesday according to Blount County records.

Webb was sentenced to six months of probation, but after serving 21 days behind bars, he will only receive 30 days probation, according to Blount County General Sessions Court.

Since he liked the sensation so much, he’s probably developed a fetish for salsa. That’s a weird one to have. I wonder how he feels about the cheese? I don’t have a scrotum — would the sensation be similar? And why do I want to know this? Men of DD, please get back to me. A curious gal is curious. I’m one of those heathens who orders the double cheese/no salsa. I don’t want anyone teabagging my cheese!

MARYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A man accused of dipping his testicles in salsa that a customer ordered online nearly derailed his plea deal with prosecutors when he laughed in court.

The Knoxville News Sentinel reports 31-year-old Howard Matthew Webb pleaded guilty Tuesday to an amended charge of misdemeanor assault/offensive touching. He apparently chuckled after entering his plea and was scolded by Blount County General Sessions Court Judge Robert Headrick.

The judge told Webb the situation is abhorrent and that he found nothing about it cute or funny.
[....]
News outlets report Webb was sentenced to six months’ probation.
https://lex18.com/news/2019/03/13/j...uv8fSgNA0GOViPUpWQ4xUxkdvRAFUYKjCMNzCq0rGXhT8

Back