• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://fox17.com/news/local/tennessee-executes-death-row-inmate-david-miller-by-electric-chair
6a8abfc3-476f-4d47-8d16-70489b993923-large16x9_Untitleddesign31.png

[....]
David Miller, 61, was set to die at 7 p.m. at the Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Nashville, but was pronounced dead at 7:25 p.m.

Miller spent 36 years on death row. According to media witnesses, he had to state his last words twice. Miller's flat and emotionless last words were reported as, "Beats being on death row."

The death row inmate was convicted of the 1981 killing of Lee Standifer in Knoxville. According to the Tennessee Department of Correction, there were no victim witnesses that attended the execution.

A statement from a victim in Ohio was sent to the Department of Correction: "After a long line of victims he has left, it is time to be done. It was time for him to pay for what he has done to Lee."

Miller received his final meal of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and coffee at 4 p.m. Thursday, according to the Tennessee Department of Correction.

The death row inmate opted for the electric chair following a number of legal battles. His attorneys argued that Tennessee’s lethal injection method causes a torturous death.
[....]

Hope it hurt, stupid fuck trying to cause trouble with his asswipe bitch protest.

Still infuriates me these scumbags get such fancy last meals. Absolutely fucking outrageous. Our society is truly beyond fucked, giving these subhumans such sympathies and rewards.

Hope it hurt, stupid fuck trying to cause trouble with his asswipe bitch protest.

Still infuriates me these scumbags get such fancy last meals. Absolutely fucking outrageous.

I bet you wouldn't say that if you could get a BEER!
Post automatically merged:

He thought lethal injection was inhumane ... he chose the electric chair ... wow that is fucked right up. I'd just ask for a shoe lace and do it myself man ... fuck all these chemicals and electricity and shit. I ain't no free loader.

Okay I got to admit when it comes to executions the electric chairs one of my preferred favorites. I think it sums up perfectly the energy the frustration your motion involving a death row penalty. Hope it f***** up the sponge on his head

Back