• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://fox17.com/news/local/tennes...ation-hope-tattoos-help-identify-mans-remains

POLK COUNTY. Tenn. (WZTV) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is hoping someone will recognize tattoos found on the remains of a man in Polk County.

The remains were recovered by the Regional Forensic Center on Benton Mountain on Oct. 29. They were found about four miles west of Tennessee Highway 30, just south of the Reliance community.

Sketches released by TBI show several tattoos found on the legs of the man. His race and height are unknown.

TBI is hoping someone recognizes the tattoos and can help identify this man. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND or 423-338-2112.

c1ab0404-2752-4ea1-a2cf-e2859134a9b8-large16x9_TBI_Tattoo.png

Wonder if that person is was around in the 90's based on some of those images (Yeah I know people can get random tats at different times..It just seems like most of those follow a theme). Hopefully someone will come forward soon!

I hope he's identified soon .. :(
Yeah. NamUS doesn't have any unidentified persons from Tennessee that were posted any later than February of this year. If they can accelerate his listing maybe they can get some answers sooner rather than later.

--Al

Back