• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenager who was molested by a sex-crazed female teacher ended up taking his owner life after feeling 'humiliated'.

Corbin Madison, 18, was one of four pupils abused by Tennille Whitaker. He was found with a gunshot wound in a truck one year after the married Nevada teacher was arrested.

Corbin's father, Terry, is now suing education bosses for allegedly letting her get away with the sexual acts not just with his son but other students too.

The lawsuit claims Corbin killed himself because of the 'depression, humiliation and embarrassment' triggered after being exploited and exposed by Whitaker according to The Elko Daily Free Press.

The pics show an older teenager ... a hulking football player. I have some difficulty seeing him as a child who was abused and molested. While he may technically have been a minor, I always find cases where the victim is super close to 18 tougher to call, especially when the media makes much of them being a child.

It's easier if you forget about age and just think about her being in a position of authority over him. That's what I do whenever the victim is of borderline age. The fact that she could reel him in is probably a sign that he already had problems which she took advantage of.

FTA (emphasis mine) - The case sent shockwaves through the tight-knit community of Wells when the investigation was publicly revealed after Whitaker’s arrest in June 2017. During victim impact testimony at Whitaker’s sentencing, parents testified that the revelations shattered the town, and pushed all four victims to leave Wells.

Four people felt the overwhelming need to leave town that's described as a 'tight-knit community' to avoid the embarrassment... of being a victim.

Yeah it's a podunk town in the middle of nowhere with probably no opportunity, and if I grew up there, at 18 I'd get the hell out too, just because...

But all that aside, the fact that the victims left because they felt embarrassed, speaks volumes about the character the folks there posses.

FTA (emphasis mine) - The case sent shockwaves through the tight-knit community of Wells when the investigation was publicly revealed after Whitaker’s arrest in June 2017. During victim impact testimony at Whitaker’s sentencing, parents testified that the revelations shattered the town, and pushed all four victims to leave Wells.

Four people felt the overwhelming need to leave town that's described as a 'tight-knit community' to avoid the embarrassment... of being a victim.

Yeah it's a podunk town in the middle of nowhere with probably no opportunity, and if I grew up there, at 18 I'd get the hell out too, just because...

But all that aside, the fact that the victims left because they felt embarrassed, speaks volumes about the character the folks there posses.
You nailed it! Tight-knit really just means... everyone knows everyone and everything they do. I grew up in a town where the population was 700. It's full of judgemental 2-faced assholes. Nice to his face and when he isn't looking they have nasty things to say.

I'd just leave. I wouldn't let the assholes win, but I'm ornery like that. I'm sorry he couldn't cope and felt that was his only way out.

Wow...now she can live with the fact that she's (In the words of my 15 yr old daughter) "Such a roach" that not even the teen boy drive for the puss can heal the humiliation of sleeping with her.

Go ahead and hang this one...I feel for her husband and kids as well, this can't be easy for them.

Back