• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wow. He apparently is even more lame than expected...

How the Bloods and Tekashi 6ix9ine used each other
But behind the scenes, gangbangers mocked him as a poser, repeatedly calling him a “rainbow-haired s–thead,” according to testimony on Wednesday.

He hung out with the gang for his “career, credibility, street credibility, videos, music, the protection,” said Tekashi — who turned government witness “the day after” he was arrested for gang ties on Nov. 19, 2018, and is now testifying against former associates Anthony “Harv” Ellison and Aljermiah “Nuke” Mack.
https://pagesix.com/2019/09/18/how-the-bloods-and-tekashi-6ix9ine-used-each-other/?_ga=2.133656011.410483344.1568831637-722471464.1568831637

His career is over. Hard to make music videos when you're in witness protection. His family wasn't dumb enough to show up for his testimony which has already been released on the internet. He starting throwing all of them under the bus the very first day he was arrested (per his own testimony). Definitely not gangsta material. He's a poser who let himself get into an intractable situation that may very well lead to his demise. Who would have these gang members in their videos and hang out with them, knowing they're very well capable of robbing you of the bling you're certainly flaunting in front of them?

[....]
And yet, despite being labeled a "snitch," 6ix9ine is eager to restart his music career, TMZ reports, and will even turn down witness protection to do so.

6ix9ine is reportedly aware that his life could be in danger after testifying against Anthony "Harv" Ellison and Aljermiah "Nuke" Mack, two alleged members of the Nine Trey Bloods. However, the rapper born Daniel Hernandez is reportedly considering 24/7 security to protect the lives of himself and his family. He'll cover the cost by restarting his music career, which he is reportedly convinced is an option for him.

On Tuesday, the New York Times reported that prosecutors were considering an offer of witness protection for 6ix9ine, who pleaded guilty to federal charges in January. His sentence of 47 years could be reduced in light of his testimony, and TMZ reports that 6ix9ine testified last week that he believes he'll be out of prison in early 2020.

The trial of Ellison and Mack concludes today, but it may not be the last we hear from 6ix9ine.

Tekashi 6ix9ine associates convicted in gang case after rapper’s testimony
A jury has convicted two reputed Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods following the turncoat testimony of their controversial onetime associate, rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine.

The verdict follows three days of testimony from the rainbow-haired rapper himself, who admitted he turned government cooperator just a day after he and other Nine Trey members were arrested in November 2018.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/03/tekashi-6ix9ine-associates-convicted-in-nyc-gang-case/?_ga=2.123845065.2137654166.1569849221-722471464.1568831637

{....]
Sergeant Arlicia Robinson was indicted the same day the Feds rounded up Tekashi 6ix9ine and his gang.

Sergeant Robinson was collared for allegedly helping the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods get their shipments of heroin into New York City.

Although the NYPD failed to publicize the arrest, details of the operation were revealed during the trials of Aljermiah “Nuke” Mack and Anthony Harv Ellison.

Both men were convicted thanks to testimony from Tekashi 6ix9ine, who testified for three days during the two-week trial.

The other cooperating witness was a "Five-Star General" in the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods named Kristian Cruz, who also testified against Mack and Ellison during their trials.

“Yeah, I blew the whistle,” said Hernandez, “but it was Trump who was trying to get Ukraine to mess with Biden, and Biden wasn’t too innocent either. They’re the ones you should all be after.”

Hernandez’s ties to the CIA and President Trump have baffled many, but his never-ending marathon of snitching revealed details on how his former gang, the Nine Trey Gangsters, planned to partner with America’s top spy agency to fund part of Trump’s border wall through illicit activity. As an American born citizen of Mexican heritage, Hernandez felt compelled to expose President Trump by snitching about anything and everything he possibly could.
[...]

Like some other athletes and musicians, he came from extremely humble beginnings and then got the golden ticket to fame and fortune that millions dream of, but instead of appreciating his windfall, he totally blew it with criminal thug behavior. I have no sympathy for this loser.

Tekashi 6ix9ine wants to serve out his 2-year sentence at home
Tekashi 6ix9ine wants to go home.

A lawyer for the rainbow-haired rapper is asking a judge to allow his client to finish out his two-year sentence under home confinement, according to newly filed court papers.

The 23-year-old snitch is serving out his time in an unspecified private jail for safety reasons, yet attorney Lance Lazzaro argued Tuesday this is akin to punishing Tekashi because he won’t get credit for early release at that facility. In the federal system, well-behaved inmates can typically expect a 15% reduction in their sentence for good time.
https://pagesix.com/2020/01/14/tekashi-6ix9ine-wants-to-serve-out-his-2-year-sentence-at-home/?_ga=2.180445989.3843716.1578924202-722471464.1568831637

‘Model prisoner’ Tekashi 6ix9ine set to be released in August
Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine is scheduled to get out of federal prison in August after behaving like a “model prisoner” behind bars, a report said Monday.

The 23-year-old rapper-turned-government witness — who is serving his time in an unspecified private jail for safety reasons — has a release date of Aug. 2, according to the Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator.

He was sentenced in December to 24 months behind bars for his role in a racketeering conspiracy with the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. After his arrest, Tekashi cooperated with prosecutors and testified against several members of the Bloods set.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/10/model-prisoner-tekashi-6ix9ine-set-to-be-released-in-august/

Now this is kind of payday I can get behind. Fuckface is being sued for $150,000,000
Tekashi 6ix9ine‘s desire to get revenge on the Bloods gang associates who kidnapped him got an innocent woman shot, the victim claims in a new $150 million lawsuit.

The plaintiff, who filed as Jane Doe, alleges that Tekashi — legal name Daniel Hernandez — got wind that some of the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods were filming a music video at the Smurf Village apartment complex in Brooklyn on July 16, 2018.

He allegedly ordered the person who told him about the shoot “to assault and/or murder the Nine Trey members involved in his kidnapping,” according to the documents filed earlier this month in Brooklyn Supreme Court.

The plaintiff claims that as a result of Tekashi’s order, she was shot in the foot by a stray bullet and fell to the floor, also injuring her back. The injuries caused her to lose her job at the Century 21 department store and had to scrap plans to go to the NYPD academy, the filing claims.

Since Danny (aka "Fuckface") already admitted his role in the gang in criminal proceedings (all admissible), I believe its going to be a pretty easy job to get a jury of a civil trial to agree the "preponderance of the evidence" is high enough to award the plaintiff a victory.

It appears Danny is now a free man shitbag, because of the threat of coronavirus and his pussy-ass asthma.
Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine was ordered immediately freed from a Manhattan federal lockup four months early Thursday by a judge who cited his asthma and the greater danger he would face behind bars during the coronavirus outbreak. U.S. District Judge Paul A. Engelmayer made the ruling a day after telling lawyers on both sides that he intended to do so.

He cited "a raging and virulent pandemic that has entered federal prisons in New York City." Prosecutors did not oppose the action.
I'm wondering though, if he wouldn't be safer in prison, because of him being a gang snitch bitch.
For Tekashi 6ix9ine, testimony against members of the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods gang earned him leniency from charges that could have subjected him to a mandatory minimum 37 years in prison for crimes that included orchestrating a shooting in which an innocent bystander was wounded.

The rapper is serving his sentence in a private jail because he cooperated with prosecutors and because the government has control of him as a cooperator.

He was expected to be released July 31. He will be subject to electronic monitoring until he is released from home confinement. Until then, he can visit only his lawyer or a doctor. His lawyer said he was diagnosed in October with bronchitis and sinusitis.
1585934730800.png

Daniel "I give ya this fat stack if you don't pop me, or cough at me" Hernandez

anywho, all this talk of asthma reminded me of this.

Last edited:
Danny is begging for his "fans" to forgive him for snitching
1589283792077.png

... On the day Tekashi dropped his new video, he took to Instagram Live to address the snitching situation. "I snitched, I ratted," he told the 2 million people watching the stream.

But, posed the following question, "who was I supposed to be loyal too?" adding, "Were they loyal to me?"

The 'Gummo' rapper went on to explain that he helped members of the gang earn vast amounts of money, even putting some of their kids through school. He also noted, he wasn't really "down with the gang" stuff in the first place, but decided to roll with the crew to help his rap career.

And it looks like Mr. Snoop Dog ain't buying it

... “All these media outlets making snitching cool. I’m old school. Fuck 69 and everybody pushing his line right now, all New York GZ feel me on this and if you don’t fuck u2.”

I can't wait to hear of Danny's eventual "accident".

Tekashi 6ix9ine tries to give $200G to No Kid Hungry, gets rejected
The Brooklyn convict — who was released from prison on racketeering raps last month because of the coronavirus — tried to donate the huge chunk of dough to the nonprofit No Kid Hungry, only to have the organization reject the offer, according to reports Tuesday.

“@nokidhungry rather take food out the mouth of these innocent children i never seen something so cruel,” fumed the rapper, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, on Instagram.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/12/tekashi-6ix9ine-tries-to-give-200g-to-no-kid-hungry-gets-rejected/?_ga=2.187092392.1668502529.1589151804-722471464.1568831637

Back