• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tee...er-thats-somebodys-grandmother-191108095.html

The teacher, who was hospitalized on Thursday, is in stable condition and expected to recover.

According to Fox 2, the teacher, who was serving as a substitute at Cody High School, is old enough to be the student’s grandmother.

Keointay Nelson, a student, told the outlet that the incident occurred at 10:30 a.m. during a math class. The male student walked into the classroom and started punching the woman.

Nelson, Antisdel, and another student, John O’Neal, were outraged by the attack and ran after the student. “My friend Keiontay and my man John, we all felt offended by it because that’s somebody’s grandmother,” Antisdel said. “So he ran out and we chased him down.”

The Detroit Public Schools Community District says it’s “terribly disappointed” in the student. The student was placed under arrest and will not be returning to the school.

Why the hell did dude just walk in the classroom and start punching her? It was quadratic equations wasn't it!?

Back