• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
LORAIN, Ohio -- The father of a 2-year-old girl discovered a video taken with a cell phone that shows the girl being dunked in a toilet, and two teens are suspected in the abuse. The video shows the girl being dunked in a toilet bowl, head first, and someone slamming the seat on top of her head, repeatedly. The child screams while the teens watch and laugh. The child is then lifted off the ground by her underwear, and a person tosses some kind of liquid out of a bottle at her face.

The incident took place at an apartment where the girl lives with her teenage mother, but it's the mother's friends who are the suspects.

The girl is now staying with her grandmother.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=8082490

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcLXqEMGqs8[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!

Watch as the little girl is smiling at first, about to give a kiss when all of a sudden her head is shoved in the toilet.

Fucking assholes! These idiots were just abusing this baby out of pure meanness.

If these pieces of shit don't get a punishment they deserve, I hope the family gives it to them. They should be afraid to close their eyes at night because that is probably what is going on with the little girl.

Why didn't the father that found it take the teens to the bathroom and do the same thing to them.....Would have taught them a great lesson then hold the video for blackmail.
:confused:

Theres going to be obvious outrage, and all that, and the standard reaction will be motherfuckers saying "if it were me, yadda yadda ya", and all that shit, I know.

But let me assure you. Jesus, let me assure you, if this happened to my child, I would beat the goddamn teens half to death. I dont care how young, I dont care what gender, I would beat their jaws off their skulls, I would pound their brains into shit, and I would break their fucking necks, and plead temp insanity. I really fucking would.

I almost killed a kid in a movie theatre for bumping into my little girl without apologizing, my God, these bitches would be in teh hospital for a long time.

This really pisses me off. You just know this isn't the first time they tormented this child. I hope they find out what it feels to get their head shoved into a toilet in jail... a crap filled overflowing toilet. bah...:diablo:

I almost killed a kid in a movie theatre for bumping into my little girl without apologizing, my God, these bitches would be in teh hospital for a long time.

Hey - remind me never to piss you off, huh?

I'd beat the fuck out of those walking pieces of excrement, too. But I wouldn't bother with an insanity plea. I'd want everybody to know I meant to do it. And if I had even ONE parent on the jury, my plea of 'Not guilty/self defense/defense of child' would fly like an eagle, baby! :slap:

Mother also shrugged of the incident "She's not in the hospital. She's not dead."

What? What? Are you fucking kidding me! She doesn't deserve to have a child if she condones her so called friends actions! She deserves the beat down for allowing her child to be around people that use her for entertainment! Grrr... cunt!:mad:

What? What? Are you fucking kidding me! She doesn't deserve to have a child if she condones her so called friends actions! She deserves the beat down for allowing her child to be around people that use her for entertainment! Grrr... cunt!:mad:

The mother adds that the little girl cries and whines over everything - that is just the type of child she is.

Right because who doesn't like being picked up by their underpants and forced head first into a toilet with the lid being slammed down. :rolleyes: She doesn't need to have this child in her custody, EVER, if she thinks what these people did was ok and that the child was just being whiney.

The mother adds that the little girl cries and whines over everything - that is just the type of child she is.

Right because who doesn't like being picked up by their underpants and forced head first into a toilet with the lid being slammed down. :rolleyes: She doesn't need to have this child in her custody, EVER, if she thinks what these people did was ok and that the child was just being whiney.

Lets go kick that bitches ass! Lets see what it takes to make her cry and whine!

I hate women that have children and do not put them first! Your child comes before friends, drugs, penis, anything. Your Children should be your first priority, If you do not comprehend please give your children up for adoption, get your tubes, cut, tied, and burned! Also use protection after this procedure cause you are a horrible selfish cunt grrrr!

UPDATE: Investigators discovered Friday that the mother of the toddler was present at one of the taped video acts of abuse. The toddler has been placed with her father.

The mother's explanation was that she should not be held liable since she did not do the abusing. More details are on the featured video attached to this story.

Can I be the first to say that the mom is an idiot, cunt, asshat, twatwaffle, fucktard, and so on and so forth?

I guess you can....because you were! Except for cunt - Miss Hill beat you to that one! I think that word has become her favorite descriptive endearment for most of the useless dipshits on D'D.

Since everybody else has already jumped on this bandwagon, there is no room left for me, so I'll just have to say that that girl is a mother, all right! Of the fucker variety! If I were the dad, I would have beat her ass too....fucking whore:mad:

If I had the misfortune of giving birth to this babies mother I would pick her scrawny ass up by the hair and give her the same treatment. Head in the toilet, slamming the lid, while I gave her a wedgie like she has never had! All while laughing in her ear "we're havin fun now aren't we bitch?" :whip:

If I had the misfortune of giving birth to this babies mother I would pick her scrawny ass up by the hair and give her the same treatment. Head in the toilet, slamming the lid, while I gave her a wedgie like she has never had! All while laughing in her ear "we're havin fun now aren't we bitch?" :whip:

Damn, girl! Me and you and Nurseronda need to get together one weekend and go kick some ass! Hell, I'd adopt this bitch for a day, just to be able to stomp her ass! :diablo:

Damn, girl! Me and you and Nurseronda need to get together one weekend and go kick some ass! Hell, I'd adopt this bitch for a day, just to be able to stomp her ass! :diablo:

Oh that would be a good time wouldn't it??? A weekend of mayhem and fucktardery with a few of the asshats, twatwaffles, cunts and fucktards featured right here at DD! Yesssss i am in! :party:

Back