• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
34sjqjr.jpg
Killing: Police said that Zemir Begic was driving in Bevo Mill early Sunday morning when a group of juveniles surrounded his car and began banging on it, beating him when he stepped out
[....]
Bosnian community were protesting in the streets of St Louis after a motorist was reportedly beaten to death by teenagers wielding hammers.
[...]
that Zemir Begic was driving in Bevo Mill early Sunday morning when a group of juveniles surrounded his car and began banging on it.
[...]
32-year-old exited the car and was yelled at by the group before being struck by blows from hammers to his head, abdomen and face.

He was taken to St Louis University Hospital, where he later died from his injuries.

Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, told
[...]
he was with Begic in the car during the attack but that he fled to a parking lot across the street.

'I was afraid that if one of them had a gun, they were going to shoot me, so I didn’t know what to do,'
[...]
24, said he was accosted by a group of teens with hammers on the same street about an hour before Begic was attacked, but was able to fight them off with only minor injuries.

'I’m just lucky,'
[...]
'God is on my side.'
The protesters in the streets Sunday night, who numbered about 50, raised concerns that Bosnians were being targeted, citing the armed robber that killed Haris Gogic, 19, back in 2013.
There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian
[....]
Police Chief Sam Dotson said. 'There’s no indication that they knew each other.'
'The whole idea of standing out in the street is to get our attention,' Dotson told residents at the Bevo Hill demonstrations. 'You got my attention. You absolutely did.'
[...]
had detained two of the suspected juveniles, ages 15 and 16, Dotson said. He stated that foot patrols would be stepped up in the area as well.
[...]
that a third was detained.
[...]
was no word whether or not there was a connection to recent unrest in the wake of the decision not to try former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson for the killing of Michael Brown.

A GoFundMe page that had raised just shy of $5,000 will help cover the costs of Begic's funeral, which is set to be held in Iowa, Begic's sister Denisa
[...]
The family emigrated from Bosnia to the United States in 1996 and eventually settled in Waterloo, Iowa, said Begic's sister from her home in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

'He loved America,'
[...]
'We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.'

Begic had lived in Arizona as well before moving to St Louis, and had married his wife only months before his murder.
[...]
population estimated to be around 70,000, St Louis has the largest community of Bosnians outside of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...protests-Bosnian-community.html#ixzz3KceAKSOE

His FBs
dvj2x3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/zemir.arijana?fref=browse_search
2rhqjqe.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/zemir.begic.5?fref=browse_search

:arghh:
I'm not quoting any source, because things change quickly. But they're saying on the local news this was racially motivated because of the protests. Allow me to mention this was downtown, more than 10 miles south of Ferguson. It was near the stadiums in the center of the city.

Last edited:
Seldin Dzananoic, 24, said he was accosted by a group of teens with hammers on the same street about an hour before Begic was attacked, but was able to fight them off with only minor injuries.

'I’m just lucky,' he said. 'God is on my side.'

I wish people would stop to think before they say things like this. While I'm sure he didn't mean it to be hurtful, it implies that the man who DID die did so because God was not on his side, that he was somehow less deserving of rescue.

I am pretty sure this is not what Martin Luther King meant when he was fighting for civil rights as they took this guys civil rights from him just for his race. I can't help but hear MLK say something along the lines of "tell me I didn't die for this ignorance". I can be 100% sure we will not see Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson speaking for this man's rights.

:arghh:
I'm not quoting any source, because things change quickly. But they're saying on the local news this was racially motivated because of the protests. Allow me to mention this was downtown, more than 10 miles south of Ferguson. It was near the stadiums in the center of the city.
I was wondering how close to Ferguson this was.
Damn mob mentality.

'We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.'

This breaks my heart.

What no Oblunder representatives, no Cartel "my people" Holder, no destruction, no fires, no looting, guess white lives don't matter

I wish people would stop to think before they say things like this. While I'm sure he didn't mean it to be hurtful, it implies that the man who DID die did so because God was not on his side, that he was somehow less deserving of rescue.

I really don't think that was the intent. His nerves must be frayed, and he's just stating his personal thankfulness.

Just what the FUCK is wrong with people???!! And with it being teens, I bet you anything one of those fuckers was recording this man's beating. Ugh, people disgust me.

But the teens can be rehabilitated with millions in therapy, maybe a few months in a retreat (I mean rehab). Maybe even a free college education so they have opportunities in life. Because, you know, their brains have not fully matured at this age. (/s)

This is sooo messed up on so many levels. After Bosnia, I can only imagine the level of disbelief and sheer terror he felt with every blow of the hammers... [that face you make when you can't find the words]

Odd...I haven't heard anything about this on CNN. Nor has it been mentioned on the NBC, CBS or ABC nightly news. I suppose it doesn't fit their narrative of "justified outrage" committed by negroes.

Odd...I haven't heard anything about this on CNN. Nor has it been mentioned on the NBC, CBS or ABC nightly news. I suppose it doesn't fit their narrative of "justified outrage" committed by negroes.

Nah... it's probably because most white folk in this country would beat an immigrant to death with a hammer if they could, too, and heaven forbid they share a story that might bridge gaps in the racial tension that boosts their ratings so high.

Nah... it's probably because most white folk in this country would beat an immigrant to death with a hammer if they could, too, and heaven forbid they share a story that might bridge gaps in the racial tension that boosts their ratings so high.

I really don't think that "most white folk in this country would beat an immigrant to death with a hammer if they could, too." It is an almost nonexistent phenomenon. I know some teens in Pennsylvania were convicted of murdering an immigrant from Ecuador, but it was widely covered by news outlets and they were convicted.

"Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war!" King Lear

This is just what we need! Yeah, let's run amuck in the streets, beating everyone who doesn't look like us! That'll show them how committed we are to ending racism and violence. We'll just riot, burn shit and beat people to death until those bastards learn that peace, compromise and the public good should be our primary goal. That'll work!

We are the stupidest species on the earth.

I really don't think that "most white folk in this country would beat an immigrant to death with a hammer if they could, too." It is an almost nonexistent phenomenon. I know some teens in Pennsylvania were convicted of murdering an immigrant from Ecuador, but it was widely covered by news outlets and they were convicted.

Heh... thank you for taking my response seriously. It has given me great delight.

CNN is showing the "Hands up, Walk out" so-called protests live. There is no mention of Mr. Begic, nor has there been in any meaningful way. This story (Ferguson protest) is the lead on Jake Tapper. It is labeled "Breaking News." This just after a black female reporter was on the air saying that woman beating football player, and negroe, Ray Rice..."deserves another chance." Apparently...she does not think that former Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson deserves even a fair chance.

Last edited:
Just because its not the lead story doesn't mean its not on CNN. Seriously, all this complaining about how white victims are under-represented on CNN is just a pathetic joke.

There may have been a blurb about Mr. Begic (I have yet to hear his name mentioned and I have been watching CNN for several hours now), but these same people initially portrayed the strong-arm robber, Michael Brown as a "gentle giant." If you don't think that the views of the mainstream news media are skewed to one side, you are really quite delusional.

The video is attached to the motherfucking story I just linked. Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?

The story is from last night, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that there's not a lot of info out yet for them to report on.

The video is attached to the motherfucking story I just linked. Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse?

The story is from last night, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that there's not a lot of info out yet for them to report on.

It is not being mentioned on the TELEVISION NETWORK, which I have been viewing all day. There are no powerful visual images of the young Mr. Begic. There are no stories from his family about the profound loss they are suffering. There is no twenty-four hour live coverage of his death.

Back