• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teen who married a 62-year-old grandfather is speaking out against trolls who brand her husband a 'child snatcher' on a daily basis because of their 43-year age gap.

Samantha Simpson, 19, first met her husband, JR, 62, through mutual friends when she was just 18-years-old and fell in love with him.

After her family refused to accept their age-gap relationship, Samantha moved into her own apartment in Berryville, Arkansas where retired JR joined her, and they couple quickly became engaged.

The pair sealed their relationship by getting married on January 8, 2018 after dating for one year, and the happy couple - who now live in Wichita, Kansas - are now hoping to start a family.

If they smoked Meth no one would be the least bit surprised.
Post automatically merged:

My son's dad is 19 years older than me. When I was in the hospital right after having my son, my cousin shows up to the hospital. He asks me, "Have you bought a lottery ticket yet?" I was like, "What? A lottery ticket?" He says, "Yeah. You got the last good sperm that old man had. You should be buying lotto tickets while the gettins good."

Last edited:
At first I thought he was her grandfather and that would have been disgusting, but apparently he is not. They seem happy, so why the fuck should they not be together? He is not a pedophile, because she is not prepubescent, she is actually an adult. I wish people would know the meaning of a pedophile is, you dilute the word when used to often and when it is hyperbole, it becomes meaningless after a while (Its like calling someone a Nazi just because you don't like them).

Oh Jesus!

She better eat something.
She might be like my daughter, she loves to eat and eats all the time, but always thin as a rail.

I showed this article to some of my co-workers just now, most made a small face and didn't say anything, except one guy, he said "Not all heroes wear capes"

Last edited:
First somebody needs to feed her. Second I spend a lot of time in bars and based off the behaviors I see from typical males 18-25 I can't blame the kid for going for a old guy. Seriously they're that fucking dumb.

Back