• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
sonstabsfather.jpeg

"Carlos Raushawn Cacho, 17, allegedly stabbed his father in the chest with a kitchen knife on Wednesday in the 1300 block of Eldridge Parkway.

Homicide investigators at the scene originally detained Carlos and his brother for questioning.

Police said Carlos later confessed that he stabbed his father.

A motive for the stabbing has not been released.

Police identified the father as 49-year-old Carlos Colon Cacho."

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss my dad.
This guy though was right on target.
Lash him to one of those big upright circus wheel spin from olden times that they threw knives at. Then charge people a dollar a knife be able to fling at him.

88FD066F-15B3-4A8D-81D8-7C558BA2B120.jpeg

The 17-year-old told police that the two got into a fight at their home, but authorities said they found no visible injuries on Carlos Raushawn Cacho, the prosecutor said at Cacho's probable cause hearing.

He may have been there for hours. The son told police he stabbed his father earlier in the day, shortly after his mother left the apartment with three of her children after arguing with the elder Cacho, the prosecutor said. Her husband, a 14-year-old son, and the 17-year-old stayed at the apartment.

The older son later told investigators his father hit him several times, which prompted him to grab a kitchen knife underneath his parents' bed, the prosecutor said. He struck his father, who was standing in the bathroom, once in the abdominal area, the son told police.

Back