• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Is it just me or does her dad come off as being a huge piece of shit irresponsible father that probaby contributed to his daughter's death??

Katya Tsukanova, 17, a leading musician in the UK, died of an apparent overdose from a cocaine and ketamine drug cocktail — just days after performing at the Royal Opera House in the city, the Telegraph reported.

“She was such a smart girl, and she made one bad choice. What can we parents do?” Katya’s father, Igor Tsukanova, told the newspaper. “The children will do what they want anyway, and they never tell you the truth.”

Katya, who gave her first violin performance at the age of 5, traveled the world playing music, performing at Carnegie Hall and in Russia, Japan and Germany, according to the Telegraph.

She was also awarded the best young musician award at the Suoni dal Golfo Music Festival in Lerici, Italy, the newspaper reported.

Speaking from the family mansion in the Kensington neighborhood of London, Igor Tsukanova told the Telegraph he knew his daughter and her friends did drugs.

“Sometimes she would have parties in my house and I found her friends unconscious. I had to call the ambulance. I never understood why they were like that. It wasn’t from drinking,” he said.

“But I want to make clear that I don’t blame anyone for Katya’s death.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/teen-violin-prodigy-dies-of-apparent-drug-overdose-in-london-mansion/

Who the hell lets their 17 year old daughter and her buddies do drugs in their house??

I mean..... lots of my friends' parents in high school, to be honest. Their idea was that we would do them anyway (true story) so we might as well not get arrested or be driving around.

I don't think this dude had the same mindset though. I can smell the eternal disappointment from here.

Back