• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
11kusdf.jpg

AUSTELL, Ga. -- A 17-year-old park visitor was struck and killed Saturday by the Batman roller coaster at Six Flags Over Georgia.

The incident, which happened at approximately 2 p.m., occurred when the teenager jumped over a fence labeled danger zone, said Hela Sheth, a spokeswoman for the park.

“We do not know why this person was intent on gaining access to this restricted area, Sheth said in a written statement. Multiple signs clearly state ‘Do Not Enter’ and ‘Authorized Personnel Only’," said Sheth.

Some witnesses have stated that the teen was trying to retrieve a ball. Others reported that he was trying to touch the ride.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16736653/detail.html

:scared:

The Dark Knigth does not take kind to criminals, even those whose crime is simply entering "no trespassing" areas.

Sorry, I kept seeing the name and never knew what it was about.

Wanted to add, I saw today they are saying he was trying to retrieve a hat that he dropped while on the ride.

Hey, that is quite alright. It was a stupid post (mine) anyway. Hopefully he did not breed before his demise. :laser: :scared:

i believe they say he was trying to retrieve his hat when it fell off on the ride-what a shame:roll:

Back