• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenage rapist was caught harassing a female sunbather during a supervised beach visit after his minders allegedly lost track of him.

The boy was on a supervised trip to a secluded Central Coast beach with a group of up to nine teenagers from the Frank Baxter Juvenile Justice Centre in New South Wales at the time of the incident.

The alleged incident happened two days before Christmas, during the peak holiday period.

Despite there being two staff supervising the excursion, a juvenile justice officer alleged the boy was missing for up to 15 minutes before he was found, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The youth officer, who wished to remain anonymous, said the incident had reignited safety fears.

'The public would be furious to see that detainees such as these were being let loose on outings to mingle with the community at the beach.'

Excursions like this happen weekly, and have previously involved camping trips and kayaking.

The trips are available to detainees serving the final third of their sentence, but this is dependent on good behaviour.

The trip was part of a program aimed at preparing detainees to reintegrate back into the community, a spokesman for Juvenile Justice NSW said.

The detainee had left the water and began to walk towards a woman sitting on the beach when the youth officer immediately intervened, he said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-harassing-woman-supervised-beach-visit.html

I don't get exactly what the harassment involved other than walking towards a woman on the beach. They don't elaborate. Since it seems to have caused such an uproar, I'd like to know further details. Was he cat calling her.? Playing with his dick? What??

I don't get exactly what the harassment involved other than walking towards a woman on the beach. They don't elaborate. Since it seems to have caused such an uproar, I'd like to know further details. Was he cat calling her.? Playing with his dick? What??

Maybe it was something as simple as not staying with the group. It says he was gone for 15 minutes ... bathroom break ...or a supposed bathroom break.

The first sentence states he was "caught harassing"...

Maybe the facility he was in considered being near the woman at all harassment. I'm just supposing here. I don't think he needed to cat call ... or have his dick out to be threat.

Maybe the facility he was in considered being near the woman at all harassment. I'm just supposing here. I don't think he needed to cat call ... or have his dick out to be threat.

Yeah, I'm certain he wasn't supposed to be near enough to be noticed at all. His minders should be fired, because they weren't doing shit apparently.

"Ooooohhh...........let's reward the rapist with an outing!" Sooooo............was this in the UK then as it said this took place in 'New South Wales'? Would explain a lot, being in Europe and all.

Taking rapists to the beach seems pretty odd doesn't it? They taking a group pf pedos to Chuck E Cheeses next? WTF!

Back