• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
dixoninstapic19.jpg

A North Carolina teenager who posted a threat on his Instagram page to “shoot up” a movie theater has been arrested on a felony cyberstalking charge, police report.

Nikolai James Dixon Jr., 16, was arrested Friday after “local citizens and the media” apprised cops of the post, which warned of an October 8 shooting at an AMC theater in Wilmington (where “Joker” is playing on four screens).

The author of the post, which appeared on the “cheezeclazone” Instagram page, wrote “My name is Nikolai Dixon” and included the name of the Wilmington high school Dixon attends.

In announcing Dixon’s arrest, police noted that the teenager did not “have the means to carry out any threat.” After being booked into the New Hanover County jail, Dixon was released on a $2500 unsecured bond.

I thought that was a goldfish box but I didn't want to look too closely.

He needs to be sat in the middle of a football stadium with 100 snipers posted all around the perimeter. Let him run in circles while they fire at him. That learn him not to make stupid threats that scare people.

With all the hyper anxiety that is going on right now with the Joker film release, this missed abortion decides that his Goldfish box isn't doing it for him anymore, and makes idiotic threats to shoot up a movie theater.

Someon needs to go smack the fucking mother for not swallowing this mistake.

The best thing... the cops used that picture as the one for the story. That's fucking classic. Now not only is everyone going to know the little spit take is a fuck up incel (if they didn't already), but EVERYONE on the internet will know he fucked a box of goldfish.

Great use of shame punishment

What the hell do you Americans put in your junk food??
That’s not just food and soda. That’s hormones.
Explains the body and the fucked up mind (processed foods)
Wow.
Is there something wrong with his hand too?
I just don’t understand how he though on any level any of thi would be ok.....
And the hair.....wow.....if you’re going to act like a prick, at least blend in with the crowd......
He looks older than 16 too.

This, America, is why parents need to monitor how much time their teenagers are spending in the bathroom, and what they're doing in there.

In announcing Dixon’s arrest, police noted that the teenager did not “have the means to carry out any threat.”
It does not appear that he has the means to carry out anything.

Back