• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
bilde-1.jpg

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - Murfreesboro police said a high school senior raped a younger student on a school bus.

Police said the 14-year-old girl, a Riverdale High School freshman, was assaulted as she rode home last Wednesday.

Detectives said 18-year-old Brandon Stover sat next to the girl, forced her up against the window before he fondled and raped her.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=7923713&nav=menu374_1

If your kid isn't safe on a school bus with 60 other children, a bus driver and security cameras, where are they safe?

OMFG! No one fucking helped her, nobody did shit? I do not understand this at all. When I went to high school, high school kids would take turns being "Bus Monitor". That way someone in the back, could see what was going on and report it to the driver if needed. This is insanity.:mad:

OMFG! No one fucking helped her, nobody did shit? I do not understand this at all. When I went to high school, high school kids would take turns being "Bus Monitor". That way someone in the back, could see what was going on and report it to the driver if needed. This is insanity.:mad:

Damn. Thank god we didn't have monitors on our bus during my 4th through 6th grades. I'd have never gotten high before and after school, otherwise. And that would have sucked.

Damn. Thank god we didn't have monitors on our bus during my 4th through 6th grades. I'd have never gotten high before and after school, otherwise. And that would have sucked.

We didn't have monitors either. That is how I perfected my crotch kicking skills.

Stupid boys who can't keep their hands to themselves. :slap:

I can't imagine it would be very easy to have sex on a school bus...like if it was full of kids and this girl was in fact, raped, why couldn't she just scream? I don't get it. This would be tough to pull off.

She wasn't put up on the glass and taken from behind or anything. The guy groped her by putting his hands down her pants and penetrated her with his dirty digits. That constitutes rape. But the headlines look better when instead of "Young Girl Groped On Bus" they use "Child Raped On School Bus While Students, Driver Watch"

The guy is a jackass and I hope he suffers the same penalty any rapist suffers, as what he did was no less traumatic.

OMFG!! I think this guy might actually be related to my daughter! Can anyone find out his parents or grandparents names?

OMFG!! I think this guy might actually be related to my daughter! Can anyone find out his parents or grandparents names?

Seriously? Whoa. @_@

As for the article - Can't they charge students that were sitting close as accomplices or something? The fact that no one did anything sickens me to the point that I believe those aware of the attack who did nothing should be charged with something. I realise this contradicts my general politics...But I'm allowed to respond emotionally now and again, damnit.

Seriously? Whoa. @_@

As for the article - Can't they charge students that were sitting close as accomplices or something? The fact that no one did anything sickens me to the point that I believe those aware of the attack who did nothing should be charged with something. I realise this contradicts my general politics...But I'm allowed to respond emotionally now and again, damnit.

This sort of thinking is exactly the problem. If people have a legal resposibility to help each other, than what does the government, which represents all of us, have to do? Thinking like this just establishes a framework to grow government at the expense of liberty.

This sort of thinking is exactly the problem. If people have a legal resposibility to help each other, than what does the government, which represents all of us, have to do? Thinking like this just establishes a framework to grow government at the expense of liberty.

I'm well aware, gprime. WELL aware. It's why I specifically mentioned the fact that it contradicts my politics and was an emotional response. Logically, I'm with you 100%.

Back