• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/T...f-Sexual-Assaults-in-Dallas-PD-501621701.html
[....]
Police have not named the teenager, but said that he was arrested without incident late Thursday and is being held in a juvenile detention facility as of Friday morning.

Two sexual assaults were reported at Far North Dallas apartments less than a mile apart in mid-September.
[....]
A third incident took place on Oct. 30 in the 6000 block of Pineland Drive in northeast Dallas.

In all three incidents, a male suspect knocked on the victim’s apartment door and asked for either work or money, but then threatened the victim with a weapon, forced his way inside and raped her, according to police.

The circumstances of those crimes, the description of the suspect and physical evidence from the scene appeared to match two earlier sexual assaults from Bossier City, LA, from the spring, according to investigators there.

The suspect is also being looked at in connection to a homicide Tuesday at an apartment in the 5400 block of Peterson Lane – not far from the previous sexual assaults. The victim in that case, Maria Ezquerro, 23, died from “homicidal violence,” according to authorities.

He shouldn't be treated as a juvenile with those crimes. 15! :nailbiting:

No matter if he's a hard core street thug to a well-to-do 'troubled' teenager throwing a tantrum, he's going to figure out that his rage-quit behavior has consequences.

So depressing they cant give him death penalty, and even life without parole has so many caveats. Sickening.

Big reason you never answer your door to ANYONE you dont know. He may have kicked it in for all we know, but i suspect these victims opened it. NEVER do that EVER.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/police-dna-links-15-year-old-rape-suspect-to-dallas-womans-murder
V-SKETCH%20DALLAS%20SERIAL%20RAPIST%20ARRESTED%207A_00.00.09.09_1543583909750.png_6458025_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A DNA test confirms that a 15-year-old serial rape suspect is linked to the murder of a woman in Dallas, according to the Dallas Police Department.
[....]
Investigators found evidence suggesting he may also be connected to the death of 23-year-old Maria Ezquerro in her North Dallas apartment two days before his arrest.

Similar to the MO in the rape cases, Ezquerro’s killer approached her door and asked to borrow her phone. She was texting with a friend at the time.

"An unknown individual approached her door and asked if he could use the phone. That unknown male we believe was allowed in the apartment. He was able to get in we believe without forcing his way in,” said DPD Deputy Chief Thomas Castro. “The acquaintance soon lost contact with the victim, which prompted him to call 911. Officers arrived, and they found the victim deceased inside the apartment."

The positive DNA test confirmed investigators’ suspicions, police said.

The teen will remain in custody at the Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center. He is expected to be charged with capital murder.

His name has not been released because he is a juvenile. However, police said they are also working to certify him as an adult.

Big reason you never answer your door to ANYONE you dont know. He may have kicked it in for all we know, but i suspect these victims opened it. NEVER do that EVER.
All of them opened the door. At the link I posted each of the rapes was described. They opened the door and he pulled a "weapon". They dont say what the weapon was but the way its written it sounds like the 5 rapees didnt fight back. The two who got murdered probably did.

Im surprised texas doesnt have laws that automatically have someone charged as an adult given certain crimes

So depressing they cant give him death penalty, and even life without parole has so many caveats. Sickening.

Uhh... I just opened my door to a stranger delivering packages. Christmas packages!

Wow ... what a useless piece of shit. Busted by a stolen laptop ... too funny. Like get a job and a girl friend buddy. I'm so skeeved out that raping and killing this lady wasn't enough for this kid ... he stole from her too. Imagine that ... ? Dying on the floor or where ever after being violated while this kid rummages through your stuff. I wonder what his parents are like ?

Back