• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 17-year-old boy from South Carolina has been arrested on sexual exploitation charges after authorities say he was caught taking nude photos of a three-year-old girl.

Full Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle Michael Teran is accused of taking photos of the nude 3-year-old girl and uploading them to a website used by pedophiles, the sheriff’s office said in a news release.

A person babysitting the minor had fallen asleep for 15-20 minutes and woke to catch Kyle Michael Teran taking pictures of the child, sheriff’s deputies said in an incident report.

Deputies said the babysitter confronted the 17-year-old before reporting the incident to the babysitter’s father, who yelled at the teen and confiscated his cellphone, according to the incident report. The babysitter’s father informed law enforcement

Deputies said in the incident report that the teen confessed to removing the toddler’s pants and taking nude photos, which he uploaded to the internet.
Teran said he posted the photos “only to gain the trust of the other pedophiles utilizing this application, in order to assist law enforcement with prosecuting these offenders,” according to the incident report.

Teran said he posted the photos “only to gain the trust of the other pedophiles utilizing this application, in order to assist law enforcement with prosecuting these offenders,” according to the incident report.

And he looks like the helpful, law-abiding sheepdog type, too. Melon-headed motherfucker.

At least Dad knew he wasn't trustworthy, else he wouldn't have had a babysitter at fucking seventeen.

The baby sitters dad call law enforcement ... WTF. I guess his own Dad just figured taking the phone away was good enough. I walked in on guy giving his kid a blow job ... It was fucked. I told his aunt ... and his mom ... and nothing. The kid was having problem a year later, so I told the moms doctor ... I was hoping he would talk to her about it and give her chance to call the police herself but he didn't even bother, he didn't even give her a chance too, he just told me he was a mandatory reporter, and would act. He knew she was psycho anyway. I think she hangs out here once in a while ... But she doesn't talk to me at all and its good that she doesn't.

Last edited:
The boy and babysitter are siblings. The toddler was being watched at their home.

https://thetandd.com/news/local/cri...cle_4ac7aef2-8a9f-5e78-b8b6-e96e77dee3bc.html

Ravenell said Orangeburg County Sheriff’s investigators were called to a North residence around 8:40 a.m. Sunday after a man reported a missing person and a sexual assault.
The man said he had confronted a relative over photos the teen was said to have taken of a child. The man sent the teen to the teen’s bedroom for the night.

However, the teen sneaked out of a window and ran away, according to the sheriff’s office.
Another witness said they were babysitting the child when she fell asleep for a few minutes. When she woke up, the teen was allegedly standing over the sleeping child taking photographs of the child’s unclothed body.

A 17-year-old boy from South Carolina has been arrested on sexual exploitation charges after authorities say he was caught taking nude photos of a three-year-old girl.

Full Story:

View attachment 13138
He looks like an evil, cocky, fuck ..

The baby sitters dad call law enforcement ... WTF. I guess his own Dad just figured taking the phone away was good enough. I walked in on guy giving his kid a blow job ... It was fucked. I told his aunt ... and his mom ... and nothing. The kid was having problem a year later, so I told the moms doctor ... I was hoping he would talk to her about it and give her chance to call the police herself but he didn't even bother, he didn't even give her a chance too, he just told me he was a mandatory reporter, and would act. He knew she was psycho anyway. I think she hangs out here once in a while ... But she doesn't talk to me at all and its good that she doesn't.
You should have called.

You should have called.

You know why I didn't. Two reasons ... I told his mother and aunt immediately,and assumed they would respond appropriately. And his mom was going through some really big stuff, and I thought it would be better, and that she might even feel empowered by calling herself, and I gave her lots of time to do that. Otherwise, I did the right thing.

Lithiumgirl stands idly by and stay silent no matter what is being done to a childs genitals, whether it's this story or genital mutiliation. Sickening.

No, you weak chinned little bitch ... that is not what happened at all. I did the right thing ... get it right or don't say my name. You fucking Goof !
Post automatically merged:

He looks like an evil, cocky, fuck ..

I think you and @Old Man Metal are both right ... he looks like a sheep dog melon head and he looks evil. Dead inside.

Last edited:
Back