• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Police officers responding to a 911 call for assistance found the bodies of the man and woman at their home in Grand Chute about 11:30 a.m. Sunday, Officer Travis Waas said. He declined to release details of the call.

Waas said police arrested Alexander M. Kraus, who lives in nearby Neenah, at the couple's home. Kraus admitted that he shot the two, whom he knew, Waas said.

Kraus was being held in the Outagamie County Jail and has not yet been charged. Police said in a news release that he could be charged as an adult with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide.

Police have not identified the couple or their relationship to Kraus. Waas said a long gun, believed to have been used in the crime, was recovered at the home. No information has been provided on why Kraus shot the couple.

Kraus also told investigators about his plan to cause harm at Neenah High School, where he was a junior, Waas said. He said investigators recovered documentation related to that plan, but declined to comment on the nature of the plan or the severity of the threat."

NewsA1k.jpg

Oh, he looks like a tough guy.

I'm sure he'll do just fine in a level 5, or whatever the Max security facilities in Wisconsin are called...

But seriously, this guy can look forward to a lifetime of wearing Daisy Duke jean cut-offs and cool-aid lipstick, scrubbing toilets and doing other peoples laundry by day, sucking cocks and taking it in the ass to earn his owner some ramen noodles or coffee bags by night. And he'll have to do all that just to 'earn' the right to eat, sleep and not be beaten into a bloody pulp on a daily basis.

I'm not even a tough guy, but I would devour this guy in the pen.

Imagine what the gangsters and predators in a Max level facility will do to him.

Back