• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"According to the Stark County Sheriff's Office, deputies were called to the 6000 block of Beth Avenue Southwest (lot 49) in Bethlehem Township just before 4 a.m. The victim, who has yet to be identified, was found dead at the scene.

The suspect, identified as Lee V. Berry, was taken into custody. Berry allegedly got into an argument with the victim before hitting him several times with a "blunt object."

The two apparently lived in the home together, although their exact relationship is unknown at this time.

Berry is charged with murder, domestic violence, and tampering with evidence."

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to speculate wildly.
This is an open and shut case of a gay man and his Protege Ward. Not everything in life is Batman and Robin, Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.

There that is all we need to know,
all the facts are in,
case is now closed.

Next!

Lee V. Berry, 18, has been charged with tampering with evidence, domestic violence and murder.

Authorities said that Berry was still at the crime scene when they arrived. According to the sheriff’s office, Berry allegedly hit the victim several times with a blunt object following an argument. Berry and the 64-year-old man lived in the same mobile home, deputies said.

Oh he beat him to death with a hammer!

Last edited:
I guess we know who won the argument.
To put it bluntly.
Post automatically merged:

This is an open and shut case of a gay man and his Protege Ward. Not everything in life is Batman and Robin, Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.

all the facts are in,
case is now closed.

Next!
Makes one wonder what the "object" was.

all the facts are in,
case is now closed.

Next!
So, are you saying, “Bruce beat Dick?”

*giggle*

Back