• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Teeherah Ahmad, 39, is accused of binding and gagging her three daughters — ages 7, 9 and 11 — between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday at their residence in the 500 block of Mohawk Boulevard, Tulsa Police Officer Jeanne MacKenzie said. The 7-year-old helped the 9-year-old escape when Ahmad began stabbing the eldest child, MacKenzie said.

The 11-year-old "was stabbed so many times that officers and EMSA on scene couldn’t even count them," MacKenzie said.
The 9-year-old fled to a nearby residence, where some of her extended family live, for help, and police were dispatched around 7:30 p.m. to Ahmad's home, where officers found the stabbed child and discovered that the kitchen was on fire, MacKenzie said.

The 11-year-old was in critical condition when she was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, police said.

Police believe that Ahmad took the 7-year-old child, Hafsa Hussein, also known as Hafsa Hayle, with her and may be driving a 2005 or 2006 black Lexus RX300 SUV with paper tags.
Ahmad is described as a 6-foot-tall white woman weighing about 190 pounds. The missing girl was last seen wearing a peach-colored, ankle-length dress. She has curly hair and was last seen with it in a ponytail.

Anyone with information may contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 918-596-COPS (2677), online at p3tips.com/918 or through the Tulsa Tips app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play or iTunes stores.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_0bac6527-40b6-50b9-9907-0f41706ab0dd.html

Police located a child at the center of an Amber Alert Tuesday. The mother, a suspect in the stabbing of another child, is in custody.
Someone located mother and child were located in downtown Tulsa around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.

And now, her shitty half assed excuse for stabbing her own daughter:

After police brought Ahmad into custody, they said she claimed she stabbed the 11-year-old victim in self-defense. She reportedly told officers she bound the nine-year-old and 11-year-old earlier in the evening for "reading their books," and police said she claimed the older child broke away and attacked her, prompting her to stab the child at least 50 times.

From @Sue sue's link

Ducking nut job
After Ahmad was taken into custody, she reportedly told investigators during interviews that she had become upset "because of the way they were reading and looking at her," according to a police report.

During the course of restraining her daughters, the 11-year-old fought back, which prompted Ahmad to stab the girl an estimated "50 to 70 times" in self-defense and strike her over the head several times with a pickaxe before then trying to set the home on fire, the report said.

The report also stated that Ahmad desired to burn down the residence was to "further ensure that (the 11-year-old) was dead."

The 11-year-old, according to police, had dozens of stab wounds to the torso along with puncture wounds to her legs, neck, hands and face when she was found.

Police said the woman then drove away from the area with the youngest daughter in her vehicle.

MacKenzie said Monday evening that there was no known history of child abuse or domestic violence. However, she said there "have been some issues talked about within the family."

During the forensic interview, one of the children revealed to investigators that Ahmad allegedly had held them all hostage for the past week while also withholding food and water from them.

The child also said that their mother often threatened to stab them if they ever attempted to leave their bedrooms without permission.

Ahmad, in a police report, was described as being "very upset" with the 8-year-old. She also was accused of calling one daughter the devil and expressing hatred for another.

The arrest may never have happened if the two women didn't spot the suspect's vehicle in the Tulsa Arts District, Sgt. Shane Tuell said. Officers quickly responded to the parking lot, where they captured the woman and secured the child without incident.

Wilson and Brazendeh were heading to lunch and discussing the Amber Alert case when they spotted Hayle inside the vehicle.

"She was sitting in the seat and it looked like she was alone," Wilson said. "I asked myself, 'Who leaves a child alone in downtown Tulsa?"

After observing that the girl in the vehicle resembled the child authorities had been searching for, Wilson called police.

"She had too many things in common," said Wilson. "I had to call the police. If I ended up being wrong, I would apologize, but I didn't want to risk not calling them."

Wilson described the child as "in a good mood" and even noticed her playing with the steering wheel at one point with a smile on her face.

"She just seemed normal," said Wilson, who saw Ahmad apparently sleeping in the backseat of the vehicle.

As a mother of two children, ages 5 and 11, Wilson was disturbed that any mother would harm her own children.
"I don't understand how she could hurt her own babies," she said. "It was one of the reasons why this story intrigued me."

Officers initially requested paramedics but called them off after determining the girl was not hurt.

The police department received a significant amount of support and engagement from the community throughout the ordeal, illustrating why the agency issues amber alerts only in dire circumstances.

"I think that really helps us because it allows us to inform the public that we've got something serious that we need their help with," Tuell said. "By doing that, we're able to get a quick resolution to very serious incidents such as this."

Tuell said he can only guess what would happened if the women didn't recognize Ahmad's vehicle, which they read about on the news.

"If this had gone on, your guess is as good as mine on what the outcome could have been," he said. "Could they have tried to flee to a different county or state or country, or could this have had an even worse outcome had this gone on? That's extremely debatable, but luckily we don't have to determine what that would have been because it came to a quick resolution."

Amad, who reportedly claimed that she recently moved to Tulsa from Tennessee, was in the downtown area following the incident because "she likely didn't have a plan in place or anywhere to go," said Tuell
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_0bac6527-40b6-50b9-9907-0f41706ab0dd.html

This case is even worse than first reported.
Tulsa mother stabbed her eldest daughter 50 to 70 times, struck her head with a pick-axe then set their home on fire, before fleeing the scene with the youngest of her three daughters, according to police.

Taheerah Ahmad, 39, was arrested in downtown Tulsa Tuesday afternoon.

Authorities accuse her of attacking her 11-year-old daughter Monday night and fleeing with her 8-year-old daughter. The younger daughter, who authorities initially said was 7, was found safe with her mother.

Ahmad was being held Wednesday on complaints of arson, child abuse and assault and battery with the intent to kill. She was jailed without bond.

The 11-year-old girl remained in critical condition.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/tulsa-woman-jailed-after-attack

This case is even worse
The arrest report said the eldest girl fought back while Ahmad was restraining her three daughters, which prompted Ahmad to stab her an estimated "50 to 70 times." The report said Ahmad also struck the girl over the head several times with a pick-axe before setting the house on fire.

The 11-year-old had dozens of stab wounds to the torso along with puncture wounds to her legs, neck, hands and face, according to the report.

The report said Ahmad wanted to burn down the residence to "further ensure that (the 11-year-old) was dead."

Video from Tulsa television station KOTV that captures Ahmad's arrest shows her youngest daughter, wearing a dress and a brightly colored hat, playing in their SUV as officers led Ahmad away in handcuffs.

Ahmad declined to comment to reporters later Tuesday as officers transported her to jail.

Tulsa Police Sgt. Shane Tuell said Ahmad may never have been arrested if two women hadn't spotted Ahmad's vehicle in downtown Tulsa. One of the women, Emily Wilson, told the Tulsa World that she and a friend decided to call the police after seeing the 8-year-old girl inside the vehicle.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/tulsa-woman-jailed-after-attack

Thank you, Emily Wilson and friend!

I can't believe the 11-yr-old survived at all and hope she makes it.

~ @Satanica ~ After reading that the 11 year old had anywhere between 50 to 70 stab wounds and was struck in the head a few times with a pick-axe for good measure, why it never even occurred to me that the child survived.

I join you in your hope that this young lady survives the horrific ordeal she endured. She must have the heart of a lion.

Ahmad was being held Wednesday on complaints of arson, child abuse and assault and battery with the intent to kill. She was jailed without bond.

I wonder if the assault and battery with the intent to kill is for the 2 sisters who didnt get hurt? Im really just at a loss with these charges. The arson charge will have her see more time than any of the others and Im dumbfounded why there isnt kidnapping or attempted murder in there

A Tulsa woman charged with repeatedly stabbing an 11-year-old girl and running off with another 8-year-old child will have her jury trial next summer, a judge decided Monday.

The move means 39-year-old Taheerah Ahmad has, at least for now, rejected a plea offer on charges that include two counts of child neglect and one count each of assault and battery by means likely to produce death and first-degree arson.

District Judge Kelly Greenough on Monday entered not-guilty pleas on Ahmad’s behalf and scheduled Ahmad’s jury trial for the weeks of June 3 and June 10.

Ahmad, who has been in custody since her May 15 arrest, did not speak during her court appearance. She waived her right earlier this summer to have a preliminary hearing.

Assistant Public Defender Lora Howard has said the defense presented to prosecutors a counteroffer, which they rejected around the time of Ahmad’s Sept. 5 court appearance.

Although the state didn’t publicly disclose details of the plea offer it gave Ahmad, Assistant District Attorney Andrea Brown said “any resolution of this case short of trial would have to be something that reflects the seriousness of the charges.”

Chief Public Defender Corbin Brewster said earlier this month that his office is considering asking at least one expert witness to evaluate Ahmad’s mental health and competency ahead of trial.

Ahmad is accused of severely injuring her 11-year-old daughter on May 14 by stabbing her with a pickax, as well as setting her home on fire and subsequently absconding with her 8-year-old daughter. The latter action prompted the issuance of an Amber Alert.

Police arrested Ahmad the next day and found her child physically unharmed after two women called them to report seeing a vehicle in downtown Tulsa that matched a description given in the Amber Alert.

Court records indicate officers said Ahmad told them she was upset by her children’s behavior and the way they had been looking at her.
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/cou...cle_6365d09a-77dc-575b-8683-666530bdd472.html

The amount of strength it will take for these kids to overcome all of this will be immeasurable. I can't even imagine what is going through their poor little heads. How do these littles come to terms with all this? It's really amazing that these littles who endure all these horrible things, ever grow to be semi normal adults. It really is a miracle that we don't have to institutionalize all these children who endure such horrible things, that their minds don't just snap.

Can't wait until next summer when we get to read the levels of stupid and crazy she presents in court.

Hopefully, while she's still in jail, can someone(s) maybe 'beautify' her face into goo. Or is that to much to hope for???

:popcorn:

@Sue sue @Satanica
A Tulsa mom charged with stabbing her 10-year-old daughter multiple times and lighting their house on fire plead guilty on Tuesday.

Taheerah Ahmad pleaded guilty to four counts: assault and battery, two counts of child neglect and first-degree arson.

"I was prepared and ready to go to trial, so yes, this was a little unexpected," Assistant District Attorney Katie Koljack said.

Ahmad admitted to stabbing her 10-year-old daughter more than 50 times with a sharp object before setting her home on fire by leaving several "smoldering items" on her stove top. She admitted she left her daughter in the burning home without getting her medical attention and then took off with her eight-year-old.

"What happened is horrific," Koljack said. "There's certainly no excuse."

Tulsa Police found Ahmad and her youngest daughter hours later in a downtown Tulsa parking lot. Fortunately, the girl wasn't harmed. Koljack said she's relieved she won't have to ask the children to testify against their mom in front of a jury.

"I won't have to call the victims to the stand to re-live the horrible trauma they experienced in this case," she said. "I think that's something we're really glad is not going to have to happen."

Ahmad could face life in prison for three of her charges, a sentence Koljack says she's hoping for.

@Satanica
Monster accused of stabbing her 11-year-old daughter 50 to 70 times, hitting her in the head with an ax and then setting their home on fire has been sentenced to life in prison.

A Tulsa County Judge handed the sentence to 40-year-old Taheerah Ahmad, who pleaded guilty last month to two counts of child neglect and one count each of first-degree arson and assault and battery. Her daughter survived and authorities say she has recovered from her injuries.

Authorities said she attacked the girl and bound and gagged two younger daughters, who escaped and were found unharmed.

Back