• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
GUTHRIE, Okla. –*An Oklahoma couple have been arrested and charged with child neglect after one of their kids showed up to school with a*marijuana pipe in its diaper. The child’s parents, Jessica and Jesse Renaker, were subsequently arrested and charged with child neglect and drug possession*after police showed up to their filthy home and found over an ounce of*marijuana, a loaded .380-caliber handgun and four marijuana pipes within easy reach of the couple’s two children. If convicted, they face anywhere from a $5,000 fine to**life in prison. They have since been released from jail on $52,000 each. No word on how these charges mess with Jessica’s professions as a certified early childhood education instructor for the Head Start program. For those of you unaware, the Head Start program provides comprehensive education, health,*nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families. Basically, it is supposed to give poor kids a leg-up before entering into regular school in hopes of better test grades. It costs taxpayers $7 billion a year and after 45 years of operations, studies show that it simply doesn’t work. If this open mouth breather is any indication of the people who take advantage of the program (both of her children are enrolled in Head Start) and are actively teaching within it, then there is no wonder why. I say keep this woman’s kids in*Department of Human Services custody until she can prove she has the ability to raise someone capable of serving me my onion rings instead of killing me for $20.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

Back