Teacher busted for masturbating in class with students present

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

An Ohio substitute teacher has been arrested after being caught masturbating in front of students.

Tracey Abraham, 41, was substituting Tuesday in a Creekside Middle School classroom when students observed 'suspicious behavior by the substitute that was taking place behind the teacher's desk'.

The students reported the behavior to school administrators and Abraham was immediately removed from the classroom and building.

Fairfield police have charged him with public indecency.

In a statement, district officials said Abraham 'will not be returning to our schools.'

They also said they are not aware of Abraham having physical contact with any students.

'In addition, we are not aware of any students being exposed to any nudity,' the statement said.

The incident will be reported to the Ohio Department of Education.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-teacher-41-arrested-masturbating-desk.html
1547010091174-png.12069

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
Oct 31, 2018
Ratings
3,233 184 7
I really hope that these kids aren't lying ...
Yeah...stuff like this can go either way. Once you're accused it's over.
However if he was gazing over the crop of underage treats and stroking his "little fella" then I sincerely hope he has the pleasure of in front of the guys in prison!

Babs

Bold Member!
Dec 10, 2015
Ratings
307 12
"Suspicious behavior" doesn't really clarify what he was doing, and there was no nudity so it does seem questionable. He could've had a pube caught in his underwear or a skeeter on his peter vs. cranking his wank! Notice, however, there is no mention that he denied it so that's what probably confirmed it to the powers that be.

Dec 16, 2018
Ratings
31 1 2
Im all for being cautious and safe vs sorry. However the store contains no indication that he was masturbating, it says suspicious behavior. It really bothers me when a headline says one thing and the store says nothing of the sort. Journalism used to have much higher standards and respect. With that said, I would assume the school suspected such concerns, and are withholding some information, which is fine.

Members online