• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
BEAVERTON, OR - In a twist on an old theme, a male Oregon teacher has accused a special-needs student of sexual assault.

According to a half-million-dollar lawsuit filed on November 1st against the Beaverton School District by a paraeducator (whatever that is), the unnamed school employee, who, among other duties, was assigned to assist the student, had repeatedly reported "the student's escalating behavior," which was apparently of a sexually-assaultive nature, over a two-year period, all to no avail.

Said legally problematic behavior is alleged to have included disrobing and groping a fellow special needs student and grabbing various teachers in various inappropriate places.

Not only was nothing done to correct the situation, the paraeducator was told "don't engage, turn your back" on the boy's "attention seeking."

This advice, put into practice, proved to be tactically unsound.

While monitoring the student after he had assaulted another student, the kind-of teacher turned his back and got his oil checked, resulting in "internal anal bruising." Insult to injury, when he turned around, his groin got a good groping to boot.

According to the lawsuit, the paraeducator now has PTSD. He has not returned to work after six months. Given that he duly reported the attack, and his assailant is still a student at Beaverton High School half-a-year later, I think he's got a legitimate beef.

Beaverton School District spokeswoman Maureen Wheeler declined comment.

Attachments

• shocker.jpg
    shocker.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,567
Last edited:
BEAVERTON, OR - In a twist on an old theme, a male Oregon teacher has accused a special-needs student of sexual assault.

According to a half-million-dollar lawsuit filed on November 1st against the Beaverton School District by a paraeducator (whatever that is), the unnamed school employee, who, among other duties, was assigned to assist the student, had repeatedly reported "the student's escalating behavior," which was apparently of a sexually-assaultive nature, over a two-year period, all to no avail.

Said legally problematic behavior is alleged to have included disrobing and groping a fellow special needs student and grabbing various teachers in various inappropriate places.

Not only was nothing done to correct the situation, the paraeducator was told "don't engage, turn your back" on the boy's "attention seeking."

This advice, put into practice, proved to be tactically unsound.

While monitoring the student after he had assaulted another student, the kind-of teacher turned his back and got his oil checked, resulting in "internal anal bruising." Insult to injury, when he turned around, his groin got a good groping to boot.

According to the lawsuit, the paraeducator now has PTSD. He has not returned to work after six months. Given that he duly reported the attack, and his assailant is still a student at Beaverton High School half-a-year later, I think he's got a legitimate beef.

Beaverton School District spokeswoman Maureen Wheeler declined comment.
No link @Old Man Metal

Last edited:
He has every right to file that claim. That kid is dangerous, and you know he has continued to commit assaults. That "school" is out of control.

DIsgusting the school appears to have ignored this kids problems.

This is the type of behavior that could reasonably be addressed and remedied if they get it early enough. This could be a result of immaturity and a failure to deal with the emotions puberty brings on vs the kid being rotten to the core and beyond any help, doomed to be a sex offender/rapist/whatever.

Instead, the school chooses to shrug it off and ignore it. Not good. They are going out of their way to breed a more significant problem.

He has every right to file that claim. That kid is dangerous, and you know he has continued to commit assaults. That "school" is out of control.
What could you possibly thinking?!?!? Don't you know that if you have type of handicap, retardation, Mental Illness etc.. you can and will not be held responsible for any of your actions?!?! You are Never at Fault! and any of those that claim to be a victim better just suck it up and recognize.... yeesh get with the program!! ;)

"Turn your back" is bullshit when there is a sexual element involved. I hope this teacher wins any case he puts out there. I'm sick of special needs being used as a pass for inappropriate and criminal behavior. If they're out in public, they should be accountable and if they don't have the mental capacity they should have a full time handler or caregiver with them.

We have an ongoing problem at work with a couple of special needs customers, nothing close to this serious obviously, but they tend to be a bit touchy feely. One likes to touch hair, the other likes to hug. They're just about managed to break the hair toucher of the habit but huggy man still wants to touch. We were told to deflect him with a high five but some of us just don't want to be touched at all by customers and I'm sick of being told "he doesn't understand". I don't care, just keep him away from me then.

For some reason this story make me think of the randy dolphins that attack their handlers.

Dophins know exactly what theyre doing though. There is bad intentions and a desire to inflict pain when dolphins do that shit. They drown other animals while raping them out in the wild. Sick, disgusting animal. Fuck em.

Back