• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.wthr.com/article/teenagers-arrested-multiple-arson-cases

An investigation into vacant house fires led the Indiana State Fire Marshal's office and Jennings County Sheriff's Department to Taylor S. Corya, 18, and Tristan McDonald, 18. A 17-year-old was also arrested.

Police say they found stolen items from one of the arsons at one of the suspect's homes.

Police also say they have video of the teenage suspects setting one of the fires.

After their arrest, investigators say Corya and McDonald admitted setting the fires.

They're facing felonies for arson, burglary and theft. The 17-year-old is facing arson and burglary charges.

What ever happened to "get me a lawyer"? Everyone's confessing these days...come on guys at least put up a little fight to amuse the police.

INT POLICE STATION - INTERVIEW ROOM

DETECTIVE #1
Your buddy Taylor's telling us everything. You've gotta give me something, help me protect you.

ANOTHER INTERVIEW ROOM

DETECTIVE #2
Tristan's selling you out, right in the next room! He's telling us everything. You've gotta give us something to work with.

INT POLICE STATION - INTERVIEW ROOM

DETECTIVE #1
Your buddy Taylor's telling us everything. You've gotta give me something, help me protect you.

ANOTHER INTERVIEW ROOM

DETECTIVE #2
Tristan's selling you out, right in the next room! He's telling us everything. You've gotta give us something to work with.
I was a terrible teenager...my answer was usually "fuck that guy... where's my lawyer?"
However in fairness my mom was married to a "retired" crooked cop who's son was a crooked cop.

Not a lot of planning goes into these "stunts" and even less into what the fuck they're going to do and say when caught. Surely, these idiots didn't think they would get away with it.

Back