• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

HIGH POINT, N.C. -- A convicted sex offender is now accused of three new rapes.

High Point police booked 21-year-old Tavio Whitehead into jail after they say he raped and strangled three women in 24 hours.

One of those victims is sharing her story and her connection to the suspect with FOX8.

FOX8 is not identifying the victim.

"I never in my life would want that to happen to anyone else," the 21-year-old woman said.

She told FOX8 she though Whitehead was a friend.

"I would never have expected it from him because I've been around him before," she said. "That's what makes this the worst."

Story:
https://myfox8.com/2019/06/10/high-point-man-charged-with-raping-multiple-woman-over-24-hours/

Whitehead is already on probation for failing to register as a sex offender after his 2016 conviction for raping a 14-year-old at High Point Central High School.
Whitehead was initially charged with first-degree forcible sex offense, misdemeanor hit-and-run, and resist/delay/obstruct. Whitehead was also charged with two counts of forcible rape, three counts of kidnapping, and one count each of first-degree sexual offense and attempted first-degree sex offense.
Maybe had they actually jailed him the first time there would have not been a three-peat.. No theft charges?

Back