• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Meet Alyssa Breanne Zebrasky.

The 27-year-old Ohioan is being held in the Mahoning County jail following her arrest yesterday for theft and possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.

Zebrasky was busted after allegedly stealing merchandise from a Walmart. A subsequent police search of her purse turned up a hypodermic needle, methamphetamine, and Suboxone (which is prescribed to treat opioid addiction).

Zebrasky is locked up in lieu of $6000 bond.

full

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ohio/tattooed-woman-jailed-270138

Attachments

• alyssazebrasky18.jpg
    alyssazebrasky18.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 323
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Be stupid enough to have a facial tattoo and do something stupid... They really are not that fucking bright are they? I mean, it isn't rocket science and hell most addicts would even know, don't fucking do something that you can get IDed as doing when you have a distinctive look

Be stupid enough to have a facial tattoo and do something stupid... They really are not that fucking bright are they?
You aren't wrong my friend...I just want to know what the fuck she was going for with this tattoo style. Did she say "Hey, I want to look like a cartoon disfigured skeleton with a spiderweb forehead...and make that shit so poppin that I'll never have to worry about another job again!"

Did she say "Hey, I want to look like a cartoon disfigured skeleton with a spiderweb forehead...and make that shit so poppin that I'll never have to worry about another job again!"
Someone saw a sugar skull and thought.. "I could so fucking rock that look!"
Post automatically merged:

The Bio-Hazard mark is actually kind of appropriate too! She doesn't look exactly healthy.

Last edited:
I really hope she was high when she did that to herself. Because now that she's sobered up, I also hope she regrets the hell out of it. Jesus H Roosevelt Christ, she's going to look like that forever. Even if she chooses to have it removed, the scarring will still show it. People are really stupid.

Wow, the complete lopsidedness of the eye work screams amateur.

Guess you get what you pay for honey and I'm pretty sure I know how you 'paid' for that work.

Why not tattoo over the meth marks or acne scars or whatever the fuck it is on her gross cheeks?

Anyone notice how I'm even her face tats are look at the space between the top of her eyes on both sides underneath the spiderweb mishmash. Three quarters of an inch on one side 1/4 of an inch on the other. What a lunatic. Wasn't even able to get a half decent artist to do that mind you I don't know of any decent artist that do that kind of work on faces they all the ones that I know tend to stay away from it for obvious reasons. The good news is with her being obviously unemployable jail will at least keep her from being homeless. Quite the ugly crank though

Anyone notice how I'm even her face tats are look at the space between the top of her eyes on both sides underneath the spiderweb mishmash. Three quarters of an inch on one side 1/4 of an inch on the other. What a lunatic. Wasn't even able to get a half decent artist to do that mind you I don't know of any decent artist that do that kind of work on faces they all the ones that I know tend to stay away from it for obvious reasons. The good news is with her being obviously unemployable jail will at least keep her from being homeless. Quite the ugly crank though
I smell a drunk cousin with a tattoo gun!

What did you learn in school today Ghosttruck?
Jesus' middle name!

So funny...yeah I'm easily amused I guess

The character of Claire on Outlander says this all the time, I liked it and so adopted it. I think it's funny too. But then again, I am also easily amused.

I really hope she was high when she did that to herself. Because now that she's sobered up, I also hope she regrets the hell out of it. Jesus H Roosevelt Christ, she's going to look like that forever. Even if she chooses to have it removed, the scarring will still show it. People are really stupid.
I don't know what the jails in Ohio are like but around here its almost easier to get drugs in jail than outside. I went in for 1 night over a outstanding warrant and all the females in the place were high as hell. I personally thought it was stupid to be wide awake... i always tried to sleep as much time away as possible.

I don't know what the jails in Ohio are like but around here its almost easier to get drugs in jail than outside. I went in for 1 night over a outstanding warrant and all the females in the place were high as hell. I personally thought it was stupid to be wide awake... i always tried to sleep as much time away as possible.

Hey I'm on the Tennessee Kentucky boarder and from what I've heard it's easier to get the crap in jail here too. Never been, don't want to. But if I did, I'd probably want to sleep the experience away too.

@ghosttruck

Your girl got arrested again.
A woman with a memorable tattoo on her face has been arrested for the third time in six months.

Alyssa Zebrasky, 27, of Canfield, was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on Tuesday, according to Montgomery County Jail records.

I wonder what she was arrested for.

Back