• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I now have a brain bleed, and will be away from my computer for a few months, while I recuperate. That is assuming my eyes uncross and I get my sight back.

Love it. Morbid and Imp, y'all rock!

Somebody needs to tell Tasha, however, that if the two frickin' idiots in that story had indeed been "carless", they would have had nowhere to leave the child, and probably would not have been arrested. Just sayin'....:intello:

I know, Its fucking irritating and it actually takes em a bigger efort.

I get not capitalising, I get the stuck on caps lock but I just cant get why the fuck do that? to put so much effort on looking like a retard...

Why put effort into looking like a retard, when that fact is apparent to everyone? And, not to be mean, but this isn't "looking like a retard" it is a shining, indisputable, unquestionable truth that these people ARE retards. :slap:

Does this 'Tasha' by chance wear a tiara and hail from South Carolina?

Seriously, is she drunk, illiterate, or both?

So, this may be several months old, but it's new to me. Morbid, as always, your response was perfect. I bow to you and submit to an awesomeness far greater than even my own prodigious awesomeness.

This is my favorite thread in the Den. Period. I still laugh my ass off when I read it. :hello:

I know this is dead, and sorry for bringing it back, but I've copied your response, and am now going to paste on Facebook just for shits and giggles.. thank you, I cried laughing...

I do not know if this is a joke or not, as I got a laugh at their attempt to spell "vultures", so if it is a joke email, kudos on that part.

Anyway, Tasha wrote:

tasha wrote:
you have notthing to do with the peoples lives that are on here and you voulteers judge off what you see on tv put your self in these ppl shoes do you know these ppl in realty or are you a couch patato who listens to all this he say she say stuff by all means the mistakes these ppl did were dumb stupid and carless but the website you created and these comments and the things you post you dont know anything that is why the world is how it is full of hate did honesty hyprocrites and stero-types these ppl some of them might really deserve their punishment but some might be really good people and what do you do if you judge them and post things you dont evn know how much better are you who are you to judge them are you god this is so uncalled for in some of these caeses and i dont think your website is good first off of advertising it with a hudge demon on our website and then you lie create profiles create news post blogs and comments how godly and nice you people are if you ask me every one is equal until proven wrong
-he who has not sinned throw the first stone

Yeah, I know. Tough read. If that is not a joke, someone needs to call 911 for Tasha so she can be saved from getting even dumber than she is already. Anyway, joke or not, I can speak the language quite fluently:

I desk car street lamp ocean kid you for nice sky is nothing I've eat apples horse to cave throw games up more something trashy eggs white my love tangible evidence sheered forth phone entrance rocking theater rode wet not scratchy as mean races travel fast morese than enduring chairs taking shorts in warm sordid speeches value yourself over all bloated mice just in time to paper that frown upside clown wondering away the fray for days while wallowing in the clay you play space is not time if distance is not covered shooting before leap doors will slide back with the force of millions

-fuck off and never come back

Morbid

May just be the best thing to say to a person on shrooms or LSD. They would absolutely get it.

Back