• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/texa...-search-for-missing-college-student/337168430
ALPINE, Texas -- The search for a missing Sul Ross State University student with deep ties to North Texas continued on Monday, with family and friends hopeful 22-year-old Zuzu Verk will be found soon.

The Verk family lives in Keller. Zuzu attended Timber Creek High School.

According to the Alpine Police Department, she has now been missing for six days. They say she may be in danger.

Over the weekend, more than 100 people thoroughly searched the small town in southwest Texas.

Police told the local ABC affiliate, KMOI-TV, that there were no substantial leads in her disappearance. They have not elaborated on the circumstances surrounding her disappearance early Wednesday morning, or why, specifically, they think she might be in trouble.
1017%20alpine%20missing%202_1476764527883_6522864_ver1.0.JPG

[....]
Police are also asking anyone with information about seeing a grey 2006 Jeep Liberty and a 2004 Mazda Miata convertible with a beige top early on Wednesday to contact them at (432) 837-3486.

The local sheriff's office has also posted to Facebook asking the area's ranchers and landowners to search their properties for anything suspicious.
[doublepost=1477313239,1476795229][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/police-release-image-of-truck-in-verk-disappearance-case/340173072
truckone_1477175313717_6589069_ver1.0.jpg

ALPINE, Texas — Police in the southwest Texas town of Alpine have reached out to the public in their quest to find information related to a truck they impounded during their investigation into the disappearance of Zuzu Verk.

Authorities say a forensic team is currently processing the 2005 gray Ford F-150 truck.

Police released two images of the truck and asked the public to relay any information pertaining to the vehicle's whereabouts during the early morning on October 12, the day Verk was reported missing. While the truck has white magnetic business decals, police said they may have been removed during the time in which authorities are interested in its movement.
missing_1477079170001_6584937_ver1.0.jpeg

[....] Verk's boyfriend as a person of interest in the case but say he's refused to cooperate with them. Verk's family identified him as Robert Fabian.
[....]

Verk's boyfriend as a person of interest in the case but say he's refused to cooperate with them. Verk's family identified him as Robert Fabian.
Better start cooperating, Robert.
Best chance for a plea deal.

Not cooperating, doesn't sound good for Zuzu, maybe he's got her hid somewhere, not likely, but hopefully.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/3431...ppearance-charged-with-dwi-and-evading-arrest
[....]
Christopher Estrada, a person of interest in the disappearance of Sul Ross University student Zuzu Verk, is behind bars.

Estrada is charged with evading arrest and DWI.

Authorities say early Sunday morning, police attempted to perform a traffic stop after Estrada failed to stop at the intersection of West Avenue E and 5th Street.

The officer turned on his emergency lights to stop Estrada, but police say he accelerated and continued west on Avenue E.

After a short pursuit, the Estrada stopped and tried to hide his vehicle near the railroad tracks on the 800 block of West Holland.
[....]
Estrada is a friend of Verk's boyfriend, Robert Fabian, who is a suspect in the Verk disappearance case.
12965825_G.jpg

CRAP! I made an awesome post....and then accidentally erased the goddam thing.
Got a new laptop; mr cb caught me looking at naughty pictures. He laughed so long he started choking.
,S all good; mr cb says he doesn't give a damn where I get my appetite as long as I eat at home. He is a pervert...so am I! A match made in hell.
Kids are out doing something or another....so let the wild rumpus begin!
I am vulgar. Don't care!
I just sent the mister out (in the freezing cold...) to get me a mocha coffee. He went; I've trained him well.
We're having a cold spell. It's 62 degrees.

Donald Trumpasauros is horrifying me; I have a large Muslim family I dearly love; and they hate jihad, which is NOT the words of the Prophet. Called the "verses of the sword", it was made up after the Prophet died. They say that crazy idiots made it up to justify murder. I stand with them.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/233583175-story
Police in the West Texas town of Alpine are working to identify remains found in a shallow grave near the area where a North Texas woman disappeared.

“Alpine Police Department is assisting Brewster County Sheriff's Office with human remains that have been located in the Sunny Glen area just north west of Alpine. The remains were located in a shallow grave just off of Wagon Road. The investigation is ongoing and we would like to notify the public to avoid the area. The remains will be sent off for identification. We will continue to update as circumstances develop,”[....]

Human remains found Friday in a shallow grave near Alpine, Texas have been positively identified as those of missing college student Zuzu Verk.

The remains were identified via dental records at the Southwest Institute of Forensic Scientists, a crime lab in Dallas County.

Verk, a 21-year-old Keller woman who was studying biology at Sul Ross State University, went missing on Oct. 12 of last year.

Brewster County Sheriff Ronny Dodson said it was the news officers were expecting from the moment they arrived at the scene where remains were found Friday.
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/z...n-remains-arrest-identified-missing/401158949

https://www.yahoo.com/news/college-students-boyfriend-charged-her-172900382.html

Search warrants found that Fabian called his friend, Chris Estrada, twice during the early morning of October 12 and later borrowed a Ford F-150 pickup for an unknown reason, according to reports.

Police said that Estrada told them that he drove Fabian to a store on the evening of October 12, and let the him use his card to buy three plastic drop cloths.

Those drop cloths are similar to the ones wrapped around Verk's remains when they were found, police said.

Fabian is charged with murder and his bond is set at $750,000.

A man convicted of murdering his girlfriend and burying her body in October 2016 was sentenced to life in prison by a Central Texas jury Wednesday.

Robert Fabian, 28, was convicted of murder and evidence tampering in the death of 21-year-old Zuzu Verk.

Fabian told police he got into a heated argument with Verk the night before she disappeared, but claimed she left his apartment at around 2 a.m. However, neighbors reported hearing arguing and loud noises hours later.

Verk's remains were found wrapped in plastic sheets the following February in a remote shallow grave near Alpine. She was identified through dental records

A friend of Fabian, Chris Estrada, also was arrested after cellphone and credit card records linked him to the purchase of the plastic sheets used to wrap Verk's body. According to KMID, Estrada told investigators he had driven Fabian to a local Dollar General store and had let Fabian use his credit card to make the purchase. During Fabian's trial, Estrada testified that Fabian had asked him for help moving Verk's body. Estrada said he declined Fabian's request but told Fabian he would not turn him in.

KMID reported that during the trial, a cellmate of Fabian's testified that the defendant told him Verk had found out about a sexual relationship between Fabian and Estrada and had threatened to expose it. The cellmate, Roy Roman, said Fabian told him that he had grabbed Verk's neck and "didn’t know if he broke her neck or choked her out." According to Roman, he would hear Fabian cry in the cell at night and say: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Estrada has entered a plea of no contest to tampering with evidence. A sentence for him is still pending.

Last edited:
Self hating gay puke kills gf he is not man enough to fess up to.
I loathe him and his tubesteak Tarzan buddy for protecting him.
Now he gets decades of bum fun.
Some prison sentence.
More like Club Med to him.

Back