• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Daytona Beach mother of two is accused of choking an 11-year-old boy and punching him in the stomach because she was upset he was swearing in front of her children, police said.

Police said the boy had red marks on his body.

Tara Lancuski was arrested and booked into the Volusia County Jail Wednesday on a felony charge.

But Lancuski’s boyfriend, Andrew Peterson, told Channel 9 reporter Mike Springer that he doesn’t believe the accusations.

Peterson said Lancuski might have yelled at the child, but he does not believe she would have physically harmed him.

A police report stated that Lancuski grabbed the boy by the neck and punched him in the stomach.

According to the police report, Lancuski "became upset with (the boy) because he was using profanity around her children" in front of her Phoenix Avenue home.

The report also said Lancuski’s 7-year-old son hit the other child “with foam nunchucks" during the assault.

The child’s grandmother, only identified as Cindy, said her grandson had red marks on his neck and his face was swollen.

“That's abuse, and of a child, you know? It's not right,” Cindy said.

Police records show officers have responded to Lancuski's home three times in 2017 for disturbances.

Also, police said Lancuski’s roommate accused her of getting upset and knocking his hat off when he tried to evict her in September.

The Department of Children and Families was not involved in the case and the woman's children remain with her family.
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/moth...her-boy-who-allegedly-cursed-at-son/667239786

I don't know...I've met some foul mouthed little motherfuckers in my day...He had red marks from the assault? Not much of an injury...I'd say she should have told his mom..Then she should have whooped his ass! I once dragged an unknown child a block and a half by the ear cause of his shitty behavior... Once I met the mom and dad I realized...They were the ones I should be dragging around by the ear. It's a fine line ladies and gentleman... Very fine..

Cussing is bad.

Beating up on a kid is perfectly acceptable.

She was trying to instill in her kids values, people.

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Back