• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
A woman has been arrested for Cruelty to Non Livestock Animals after law enforcement officials in Parker County found a mother dog shot to death in a kennel with nursing puppies.

Tammy Green Douglas from Weatherford, Texas confessed to killing her own dog, on her property, then moving the dead animal and her puppies to the road
Douglas said her dog had become aggressive, which is why she shot her, according to a PCSD spokesperson.
A school bus driver reported finding the dogs Wednesday morning on the side of Raley Road, just off Veal Station Road in Springtown, Sheriff Larry Fowler said.

The mother dog had an apparent gunshot wound to the head and was in the kennel with 10 puppies that were less than two weeks old.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25662...-shot-to-death-in-kennel-with-nursing-puppies

"Parker County does not have an animal problem," Fowler said. "We have a people problem. It's hard to imagine that someone would be so cruel as to execute any animal. But to kill a dog with nursing babies and leave such a gory picture is beyond human imagination."

The mother dog was described as a red shepherd mix with a black muzzle. She appeared to be about 3 years old and weighed about 35 pounds, but should have weighed at least 50 pounds.

The kennel that the dogs were in was made of wire. It had a liner at the bottom that was made from a foam egg crate glued to a cardboard display board.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25642662/sheriff-dog-shot-left-to-die-with-puppies-still-nursing

How tragic. . . . . hope those puppies at least have a chance now and hopefully they all find good homes. . .what a cruel bitch to do such a horrid thing. . .

You stupid bitch she was aggressive because she was protecting her pups!

I watch my Sarge wandering from room to room whining looking for his daddy and it breaks my heart and she can do something like this, some people can be so horrible.

I knew I shouldn't have read this.

You stupid bitch she was aggressive because she was protecting her pups!

I watch my Sarge wandering from room to room whining looking for his daddy and it breaks my heart and she can do something like this, some people can be so horrible.

I knew I shouldn't have read this.

1zqu3x5.jpg

I doubt she was aggressive. More likely suffering from an em balance due to being underweight while nursing her puppies.

Now that I think about it, I have handled hundreds of moms with puppies and not a single one was aggressive towards me. Maybe the dog knew the owner was evil and she felt she needed to protect her babies.

I want to know why she left the puppies to starve in a cage out near the road with the mom dead in the same cage.

Black hearted cunt.

Douglas said her dog had become aggressive
Ignorant cunt, the dog wasn't being aggressive, she was being protective. I have kids, try to harm them and I'll turn into a Mama Grizzly, dogs do the same thing. As I said, ignorant cunt.

This is fucked up...i wish the laws had stiffer penalties for cruel fuckers like this...i had more to say but i dont know how to word it right at the moment so imma just shut the fuck up for a minute and collect my thoughts

Back