• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two teens from Arkansas are facing murder charges after police said they killed a 71-year-old woman who went missing during a shopping trip.

Tacori Mackrell, 18, and Robert Lee Smith Jr., 16, were arrested by the Faulkner County Sheriff's Department on Monday in connection with the slaying of Elvia Fragstein, according to People Magazine.

A statement from Faulkner County authorities says that Smith will be prosecuted as an adult.

The two teens were initially arrested on kidnapping and property theft charges earlier in the week. The homicide charges were added on Wednesday.

According to court documents, Fragstein was reported missing on July 7. Her body was later discovered along a road in Jefferson County July 11.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ens-kidnapped-murdered-71-year-old-woman.html
8193385_Still.jpg

Last edited:
Handcuff them.
Put them in a shipping container.
Lob in two grenades and lock the doors.
Jail whats left.

Come on now, they could have done something different. It didn’t have to go down with a 71 year old. Fucking douche bags

Last edited:
This is sick ! Like a purse snatching but worse.

I hate car jackers ... seriously, just who do these people think they are ? If you want nice things get a job.

The one kid looks like he could make a shit ton of cash in a dress.

She looks like the kind of lady that is going to be missed.

Tacori Mackrell, 19, accused of kidnapping and killing Elvia Fragstein, 72 is mentally fit to stand trial, Judge Troy Braswell ruled

After questioning a psychologist for the State Hospital about her evaluation of Mackrell, defense attorney Bill James withdrew his objection to her finding that Mackrell was mentally fit to proceed to trial.

Melissa Dannacher, a clinical psychologist and forensic evaluator for the State Hospital, was the only witness.

During questioning by Prosecuting Attorney Carol Crews, Dannacher said that, based upon her examinations of Mackrell, he suffered from neither a mental illness nor a mental disability. Mackrell had made A's in physics and algebra despite disciplinary problems in school, Dannacher said.

"He's able to learn and comprehend information" when he's motivated, she said.

He displayed "a rational understanding" of the charges he faces, Dannacher said. He understands that if he does not change his plea, his case will go to trial, although he has been "very adamant about wanting a plea offer," she said.

During his interviews with Dannacher, he behaved properly, she indicated.

"He acted calm, polite, respectful in his interviews with you?" Crews asked.

"Yes," Dannacher said.

During questioning by James, Dannacher said Mackrell had a conduct disorder and a substance-abuse problem: He told her he had used PCP, or phencyclidine, which is a hallucinogen. She said he also had a history of fighting in school, carrying weapons and staying out past curfew.

"He has the capacity to act appropriately but sometimes chooses not to," Dannacher said.

Mackrell also grew up without a strong family life, Dannacher testified.

He was one of 17 children on his father's side of the family and three on his mother's, she testified.

Court records show that Mackrell's father, Henry Lee Mackrell, died at age 78 in June 2015 and his mother, Linda Faye Ashford, died at age 50 in August 2017.

His mother used crack cocaine and wasn't "really in the picture" when Mackrell was a child, and his father had an alcohol problem, Dannacher said. A young Mackrell "went back and forth between his father and sister mainly."

Continue reading at link

View attachment 19068
I get so tired hearing this shit about drug/alcoholic parents causing shit.. my dad cooked meth and mom was schizoaffective.. I have degrees .. beautiful children .. made good grades .. stated out of trouble .. etc.. Why not say I am just an arrogant little fuck with an attitude that feels untouchable and invisible...

Tacori Mackrell has been sentenced to life in prison for kidnapping and killing 72-year-old Elvia Fragstein.

Mackrell admitted to kidnapping Fragstein from a TJ Maxx in Conway in 2018 then killing her and dumping her body in Jefferson County.
After receiving his sentence, Mackrell told the courtroom "I want to tell Ms. Fragstein's family I am truly sorry and hope they forgive me."

Mackrell was convicted of capital murder, kidnapping, aggravated robbery, and theft of property. The capital murder conviction carried a punishment of either life in prison or the death penalty.
Mackrell's defense attorney said he was "elated" by the jury's decision.

"We started this trial wanting one thing and that was life, and that's what we got," defense attorney Bill James said.

"We understood the realities of the case, and we wanted to make sure there was no more death in this case."
1675970539357.png

Robert Smith was sentenced to life without parole on capital murder in connection to the kidnapping and killing 72-year-old Elvia Fragstein.

Smith will be eligible after 30 years because he was a juvenile at the time of the commission of the crime. He is getting 40 years on Kidnapping, 40 years on Aggravated Robbery and 10 years + fine on Theft.

The judge ordered that they all run consecutively.

Back