• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A St. Joseph woman was charged Friday in the death of her six-month-old baby.

Sydney Jones faces a felony charge of child abuse resulting in death.

According to a probable cause statement, a witness told investigators Jones submerged the baby completely under water. Jones allegedly pinned the infant down to an inflatable child's tub inside of a tub while the water was running. The infant died.

Jones will appear in court for an arraignment on Tuesday.
http://www.kq2.com/content/news/Mother-Charged-in-Death-of-6-Month-Old-Baby-462879243.html

http://www.kq2.com/content/news/Pol...n-Protective-Services-After-Mother-Killed--46
JONES.jpg

Last edited:
a witness told investigators Jones submerged the baby completely under water. Jones allegedly pinned the infant down to an inflatable child's tub inside of a tub while the water was running.
They saw it happen and not do anything? Or is that was Jones told her?

So, Sydney Jones basically turned the inflatable tub upside down to trap her baby as the water filled the inside. I guess holding down a plastic tub is easier than having your struggling baby look up at you as you slowly kill it .... still pretty fucking evil though.

Murderous little bitch. Drowning is NOT a good way to go.

Death penalty. Asap, preferably with a .42 caliber bullet.

That poor, poor little kid. D=

RIP, little one. :pout:

Last edited:
Evil heartless bitch! RIP little baby. We need to start doling out death sentences that match the horrific shit done by the perp.

Vile cunt.
Public execution.

Hang her, but slowly, no quick drop of a support from under her.
Slowly hoist her off the ground so her tip toes brush against it lightly.
Let her feel that crucial inch between life and death.
Let it tease her, mock her as she struggles to survive.
Let her feel the fire in her lungs build as they are deprived of oxygen.
See her eyes bulge out, hear her gasps grow more frenzied before dropping off to a whisper and death rattle.

This would be justice.

@Satanica
Sydney Jones was sentenced to life in prison for drowning her 6-month-old son.

Jurors found her guilty in July after a prosecution witness testified that he found Jones holding her son, Keith Lars III, down in the water in 2017.

Police have testified that she acted strangely, saying she was "a child of God." A psychologist testified that she believed state mental health workers missed a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia, noting that Jones said she felt possessed.

Jones said during the hearing that, "I wake up every day and think I couldn't save my son." A jail official testified that Jones had gotten into several fights while incarcerated.

The St. Joseph News-Press reports Jones’ attorney, Corryn Hall, argued during closing arguments that the boy’s drowning was an accident because she was exhausted. The defense didn’t call any witnesses.

Prosecutors pointed to the testimony of Anthony Holmes, who said he found Jones holding the baby down in the water, with water up to her forearms.

A forensic pathologist testified during the trial that the baby died of drowning but showed no signs of trauma or abuse.

He is going to be a forgotten baby.

There is no picture of this child with his obituary or a name of a mother or father.

Back