• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A grandmother was jailed for 16 years for strangulating and stabbing her grandchildren to death as she believed they were possessed by demons, according to a report. The incident took place in the Belgorod region of Russia.

Svetlana Muradyan, 42, and her lover were caring for Vladislav Eliseev, five, and his sister Esenia, three. During a drinking session the couple hallucinated and began seeing evil spirits in the children, according to the case’s law enforcement investigator.

This is when they strangulated the boy with an electric cord and stabbed the girl to death. Both the adults “saw demons in the children,” the unnamed investigator said, according to the Sun.

After attacking the children, the granny called for help from a neighbor’s son, a doctor.

“The boy was already dead and the girl was wheezing,” the doctor reportedly said. However, the girl later died in hospital.

A court ruled that the grandmother was “sane” and sentenced her to 16 years in jail. The judge said that the lover was unaware of his actions due to a “temporary mental disorder” brought on by “alcoholism.”

This condition “deprived him of the ability to recognize the danger of his actions and to control them,” a court statement read. The grandmother's lover was sentenced to compulsory psychiatric treatment.
https://www.ibtimes.com/granny-kill...lucinating-they-had-evil-spirits-them-2753824

ahahhahahahahahaha only in Russia can alocholism cause hallucinations like this.

Russia doesnt care about people, especially children, at all. I hat ethem so much.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suppose that even though her name is Svetlana it's probably way too much to ask for her to maybe be hot. Another p*** fantasy shop to s*** thanks for nothing

@Sejanus
1547949055372.png

1547949132180.png

The children’s "distraught" parents Natalia and Alexander split up after the murder of their son and daughter in January last year, said reports.

Last edited:
Back