• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
burrito_zpsksmxf35f.jpg

It happened Tuesday morning in Crestview, Florida, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say the 51-year-old Suzanne Hurlvert hit 66-year-old Carl Owen Smith in the back of the head with a half-eaten Burrito Supreme during an argument over his alcohol consumption.

Smith then responded by stabbing Hurlvert in the hand with a fork he was using to eat a Taco Bell pizza and left the home. The fork was so deeply embedded, they had to be removed by doctors at a nearby hospital.

When deputies arrived, Hurlvert was still there, relatively calm, but with a fork sticking out of her hand. Deputies noted portions of the burrito were found scattered around the room.

Deputies later found Smith at an area bar. When deputies showed him a picture of his wife’s hand, he reportedly started laughing and said they have a lengthy history of domestic violence.

Both were arrested and will face felony charges.

http://kxan.com/2016/03/22/police-taco-bell-burrito-fork-used-as-weapons-in-fight/

I hope these two haven't reproduced. 'Cause I just ran them through The Gene Machine in my mind, and what I'm seeing isn't pretty.

Back