• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A review of court documents in Owyhee County reveals that the child Chancey Baker was charged with sexually abusing on Thursday belongs to the 36-year-old woman he allegedly kidnapped and chained in a barn last year for eight days.

Baker, 36, is a registered sex offender who has been charged on suspicion of 10 new child sex crimes, after a judge determined Thursday that there was probable cause for 10 of 21 counts sought by the prosecutor.

Owyhee County sheriff’s detectives reported that on Dec. 14, Baker and his roommate, Mikal Christensen, 24, kidnapped a Homedale woman from her mobile home on Lootens Lane. Christensen, who has a felony conviction for attempted injury to child spent time in prison with Baker.

According to probable cause affidavits, Baker and Christensen taped the woman’s hands and legs, and tied her up with rope. They are accused of taking her to a nearby milk barn, with blankets on the walls and a chain hooked to one wall, with a lock on the end.

One affidavit says that Christensen told detectives that Baker was the “mastermind” behind the plan, and the goal was to manipulate the woman’s medication until she died, and then dump her body in rural Owyhee County.

As of Friday, Baker is the only one accused of sexually abusing the 10-year-old child. Authorities said they found a memory card that had a video recording and images of the repeated abuse.

No mention of who the woman in the mugshot is.

From this link.

Tressa Sipes, 41, who also lives in the area, was charged as an accessory to second-degree kidnapping and with burglary.

Court documents allege that Sipes was involved because she was having an affair with the 36-year-old woman’s husband. Authorities claim that she knew of the kidnapping and failed to report it, and a criminal complaint alleges that Sipes took the woman food while she was chained in the barn.

One affidavit says that Christensen told detectives that Baker was the “mastermind” behind the plan
Calling anyone involved in this inbred chain of trailer-trash dumbfuckery a "mastermind" is an insult to the whole fucking human race.

Tressa Sipes, 41, who also lives in the area, was charged as an accessory to second-degree kidnapping and with burglary.

Court documents allege that Sipes was involved because she was having an affair with the 36-year-old woman’s husband.

So this nosey, no-good neighbor bitch is the "other woman?" Ye fucking gods.

Calling anyone involved in this inbred chain of trailer-trash dumbfuckery a "mastermind" is an insult to the whole fucking human race.

So this nosey, no-good neighbor bitch is the "other woman?" Ye fucking gods.
Ugh THAT is what he cheated on his wife with????? Aren't you supposed to cheat with hot 'other' women? Is 'willing' passing for 'hot' these days?????

Damn. When I read this, I knew I had heard the name Chancey Baker before. I did a quick look on the Idaho Sex Offenders registry and figured out why I knew the name. He's a registered sex offender and lived 2½ miles away from me when we lived in Idaho. I checked the register monthly to see if any freaks had moved in close to me.
https://www.isp.idaho.gov/sor_id/SOR?id=30547&sz=1752
Homedale has some pretty unsavory characters living there. We were there for 14 years and mostly liked the place. We were across the river from Homedale in Canyon County. There was a huge difference on the two sides of the river. Owyhee county is the 2nd largest county in Idaho by area. It is 7697 square miles, six times larger than Rhode Island. The 2010 census placed population at 11,526 residents. Owyhee County is also home to Silver City, a town that made it here a few days ago because some idiots tried to drive up there in the winter.

September 25, 2019
A 37-year-old man died of an apparent suicide Tuesday in prison before going to trial on accusations that he repeatedly sexually abused a 10-year-old and had a role in kidnapping a woman and chaining her in a barn.

Chancey Lee Baker was found hanging at the Idaho State Correctional Institution in Kuna around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. He’d been in the Idaho Department of Correction’s custody since June 28, when he was transferred from the Owyhee County Jail, according to IDOC spokesman Jeff Ray.

Baker was being housed at IDOC because he had violated his parole on previous felony convictions for sex offenses. He was due back in court on Oct. 25 in the sexual abuse and kidnapping cases.

Ray explained that Baker died in what IDOC calls a “search enclosure.”

“Baker was in the process of being moved from one housing unit to another,” Ray said in an email. “Inmates are temporarily held in search enclosures, where they are searched while being transferred.”

He was not on suicide watch at the prison and apparently used clothing to hang himself, Ray said.

Baker was convicted of felony failing to register as a sex offender in Canyon County in 2014. He was sentenced for felony injury to child in Owyhee County in 2005, a sentence that ran concurrently to a 2004 Canyon County conviction on lewd conduct with a child under age 16.

He was released on parole on Aug. 15, 2017, and was living in Owyhee County when the latest alleged crimes occurred. In February, the Idaho Statesman wrote about Baker’s case because he was accused of repeatedly sexually abusing a 10-year-old.
1587854819089.png

Last edited:
From this link.

Court documents allege that Sipes was involved because she was having an affair with the 36-year-old woman’s husband. Authorities claim that she knew of the kidnapping and failed to report it, and a criminal complaint alleges that Sipes took the woman food while she was chained in the barn.

Had no problem bring the woman food because she didn't think she'd be going home.

Back