• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A 33-year-old man from upstate New York, who is facing sexual assault charges, claimed it was his clothing that got an 11-year-old girl pregnant, reports said Wednesday.

After a DNA test determined that Robert Cronin was the baby’s father, Cronin didn’t dispute the results, but insisted he never had sex with the child, a report said.

"I don't want to be known for a crime I didn't commit," he told Schenectady's WRGB-TV.

Cronin claimed the girl, with whom he was acquainted, became pregnant after coming in contact with clothing he had used while masturbating, Albany's WTEN-TV reported.

He told the station that he realizes his story may be difficult for some to understand but said the police who arrested him were just lacking scientific knowledge.

Police in Niskayuna, about 20 miles northwest of Albany, arrested and charged him with endangering the welfare of a child and felony predatory sexual assault against a child younger than 13.

Cronin, who has five children with his fiancée, was being held at Schenectady County Jail without bail, WRGB reported.

The girl gave birth recently and both she and the baby are being safely cared for, police said.

Yeah...it was either that or the sperm fairy!

full

https://dreamindemon.com/community/media/robert-cronin-jpg.198/

Who, exactly, is lacking in scientific knowledge?

On another note: I got pregnant just by walking past the maternity section. True story.

So the guy nuts all over himself and doesn't know what laundry detergent gets jizz out the best? People say the damnedest things when accused of fucking a kid.

Sorry dude, but you're definitely not the second coming and she didn't immaculately conceive.

Prison pro-tip - Bite the pillow.
I peed
Post automatically merged:

Wait....that’s not how babies are made? :oops:

Last edited:
Little did I know it was "the laundry that caused all of those kids!"
Damn, I had always thought it was the sex! Well, there ya go ladies. . . do not wash your mans clothes!
Post automatically merged:

Little did I know it was "the laundry that caused all of those kids!"
Damn, I had always thought it was the sex! Well, there ya go ladies. . . do not wash your mans clothes!

If this guy has difficulty getting a sperm off of his clothing, he's going to have a bitch of a time getting it out of his ass once he's Behind Bars.
Hopefully bash his face in for shits and giggles

I don't know... my daughters dad is hung like an elevator button. Literally looks like an elevator button. Yet we have a daughter.

I look forward to hearing from the sperm expert for the defense who will exonerate Mr. Cronin by proving how one can get pregnant from jizzed laundry. :penguin:

I don't know... my daughters dad is hung like an elevator button. Literally looks like an elevator button. Yet we have a daughter.
Oooooh. That had me shed a tear.
I can pm you a list of some great “supplementary” devices to relieve yourself if you have an itch you can’t quite scratch. I was in a relationship similar, though I wouldn’t say elevator button....

Where is the fleeing “bye” emoji dammit??!!!

A man who admitted to raping and impregnating an 11-year-old girl will spend the next 24 years behind bars.

Robert Cronin showed no emotion in the courtroom this morning, even as the victim gave a powerful and emotional statement.

Back in August, he pleaded guilty to perjury and raping a child under the age of 13, a child he had gotten pregnant.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Nobles says Cronin doesn’t think he did anything wrong and adds that Cronin is unhappy with how long his sentence is.

“An 11-year-old girl gave birth to a child because of his selfishness and he’s mad he can’t go to malls.”

A trial was not held in order to save the victim from having to state what happened to her repeatedly.

Cronin this morning receiving a sentence of 24 years of incarceration followed by 20 years post-release supervision.

“There is an order of protection for the victim for 52 years.”

Back