• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That main pic-with the Goodfellas poster-was taken in my bedroom, while I was on a 3 day psych hospital visit to get my Xanax dose increased so I could better deal with him kicking the shit out of me on a weeekly basis. She and I WERE friends at first, btw. Awesome friend, huh?

Here ya go, I changed my avatar to a modeling pic I really liked. Sorry it took so long, I'm just kind of insecure cuz I turned 34 in March and feel old. Also adding the actual pic in case avatar is too small. It was hard to find a pic with clothes on, but you guys have made me feel so much better about that breakup and confirmed that I'm better off without him and she is a loser, at least for now, this was the least I could do.

That's you? Wow, I thought you were an old perverted dude with a young playboy centerfold photo up. Nice to meet you! I usually just look at the photos but I see your screen name now...

Still want kids?

Back