• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Future_Milf

George Floyd got EVERYTHING he deserved.
Bold Member!
Laura Brown, 31, was arrested in June during a traffic stop for an old drug possession warrant. Since she can't keep her mouth shut, she was obnoxious and screamed at a drug dog that became agitated. This earned her an additional charge of harrassing a police dog. While in holding, she flushed a bag of drugs in front of a camera cuz she's a genius. While the drugs weren't recovered, the bag was. This led to the third and most serious charge of tampering with evidence. She's currently in the Dayton facility, which is where Ohio sends female prisoners who've tried to kill one of their peers during a previous visit. Seeing as it's her fourth incarceration, I'm sure she's quite comfortable there.

Attachments

• Laura_Brown.jpg
    Laura_Brown.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,552
Awww you guys are awesome :) PrettyPink, I was being sarcastic-just a shame I couldn't find worse pics. I'm like 10% butthurt from it at this point-down from 100 % when it happened. #thanksforbeingonmyside
Post automatically merged:

I'm thinking there is just a touch of sarcasm in that title! Surprised she didn't get nailed with a felony for taking the drugs into the jail.
Ironically, had she just been caught with the drugs, it would be conveyance and an F4-maximum sentence of 18 months. Flushing the drugs-tampering with evidence-is a maximum sentence of twice that long. Look, I'm really not an asshole, I love animals, I let old people go ahead of me in line-I promise this is my only asshole, immature move for the year. Hmmmm, ok the month.

Last edited:
Anybody who harrasses a doggo is shit in my book. I'm sure the doggo was agitated at the thought of potential skank breath if he had to nom on the drug skank.

Plus, I know how it is to still feel hates toward the ex, even when we are truly smart & would never go back or feel that leaving was the mistake. I mean, sure, it's all grand when everyone's friends forever & grows into genuine happiness to see the other in healthy relationships. Got a few like that.

But being grown up & smart & bestowing wisdom is tiring so it's also grand to have a few of our past mistakes continually show us how much better we continue to be than they are & provide enough material to snark with.

Especially when it is trashy enough to make it into the news!
^edited to correct autocorrect

Just do you guys know-when I found out this emotionally, physically, sexually, and financially abuse waste of flesh cheated, I did the same. I slept with Lauras' hot 21 year old cousin. I didn't come on to him, either. He did all the flirting. It was more of an ego boost than anything, as I was 11 years older than him at the time ;)

Just do you guys know-when I found out this emotionally, physically, sexually, and financially abuse waste of flesh cheated, I did the same. I slept with Lauras' hot 21 year old cousin. I didn't come on to him, either. He did all the flirting. It was more of an ego boost than anything, as I was 11 years older than him at the time ;)

WHy do you think anyone would give a shit?

God this is the most pathetic thread in the history of this site. Good lord. Tkae your white trash life story somewhere else. Trash.

I'm sure you're right, but to really make an honest assessment we'll need a clear pic of @Future_Milf to compare (clothing optional, of course) ;)
Here ya go, I changed my avatar to a modeling pic I really liked. Sorry it took so long, I'm just kind of insecure cuz I turned 34 in March and feel old. Also adding the actual pic in case avatar is too small. It was hard to find a pic with clothes on, but you guys have made me feel so much better about that breakup and confirmed that I'm better off without him and she is a loser, at least for now, this was the least I could do.

Attachments

• B_dqRDIVEAA4UI9-2.jpg
    B_dqRDIVEAA4UI9-2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Here ya go, I changed my avatar to a modeling pic I really liked. Sorry it took so long, I'm just kind of insecure cuz I turned 34 in March and feel old. Also adding the actual pic in case avatar is too small. It was hard to find a pic with clothes on, but you guys have made me feel so much better aboit that breakup and confirmed that I'm better off without him and she is a loser, at least for now, this was the least I could do.
Whoa, I would definitely say your knucklehead of an ex took a step down. Also, I believe you have obtained MILF status already, at least as far I'm concerned ;)

Last edited:
It was hard to find a pic with clothes on, but you guys have made me feel so much better about that breakup and confirmed that I'm better off without him and she is a loser, at least for now, this was the least I could do.
My inbox is ready for the other pictures....

Beautiful.

Back